No Tags Found!

Ankit Sahu
Hello All, My management has asked me to share the requirement plan for the upcoming year. Can you please suggest to me how to make the sheet/which details need to be mentioned on the sheet? If you have any sheets, can you share them with me? I'm fresher. It's urgent for me.

Thanks,
Ankit Sahu.

From India, Himatnagar
NK SUNDARAM

Before writing something, think what you need to write, why and what information you seek from the reader. You have not mentioned about what requirement you are referring to ? Men, Money or Material. If you are referring to men or manpower, you need to follow and also answer several questions. My questions are: Do you have a manpower planning system in your company ? Do you have a manpower budgeting system ? What is the current strength in each category of employee, cadrewise, gradewise - workers, supervisors, managers etc ? What was the budgeted strength for last year, how many quit and how many have been added. What is the future requirement of manpower for business expansion concerning manufacturing, marketing, sales, service etc ? Are there any plans for expanding business operation and whether manpower hast to be added.

Now how your posting has generated so many questions ? So, please think and act smart. Post full questions. If you do not have a manpower budgeting system, I cannot provide any format or a template. I need to know a lot of inputs before suggesting something. Please go through my questions and comeback with response.
Best wishes

From India
raghunath_bv

Dear Ankit,

Creating a requirement plan for the upcoming year is an important task, and it's great that you're seeking guidance on it. While I can't share files directly, I can guide you on how to structure your requirement plan and what details to include. You can use spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets for this purpose.

Here's a suggested structure for your requirement plan:

Title and Date:
Start with a clear title such as "Annual Requirement Plan for [Year]" and mention the date.

Executive Summary:
Provide a brief overview of the key objectives and goals for the upcoming year.

Department/Project Overview:
Provide an overview of your department or project, including its mission, vision, and key responsibilities.

Business Goals and Objectives:
Outline the broader business goals and objectives for the upcoming year.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):

Define the KPIs that will be used to measure the success of your department or project. These could include metrics like revenue targets, customer satisfaction, project completion rates, etc.

Resource Requirements:
Detail the resources needed, including personnel, technology, equipment, and any other resources required to achieve your goals.

Budget:
Break down the budget for each requirement, specifying costs for personnel, technology, training, and other relevant categories.

Timeline:
Create a timeline that outlines key milestones and deadlines for the year.

Risk Assessment:
Identify potential risks that may affect the achievement of your goals and outline strategies to mitigate them.

Stakeholder Communication:
Outline how you plan to communicate progress and updates to stakeholders, both within and outside the organization.

Approval and Sign-off:
Include a section for approvals and sign-offs. This is crucial for ensuring that your plan is officially accepted and supported by relevant stakeholders.

The level of detail you provide will depend on your specific industry, organization, and the nature of your project or department. It's also important to communicate your plan clearly and concisely. Use tables, charts, and graphs to make the information more digestible.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Ankit Sahu
Hello Both, Thank you very much for your response, I have done it to Recruitment plan of 2024. Thanks, Ankit Sharma.
From India, Himatnagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.