kcvvp01
Dear all if any fresher have to join a company with the bond of 3.5 lacks for 2.5 years. then what the actual meaning of this Bond. It is compulsory for him to work with the same company for 2.5 years. If he leave the company after 1 or 1.5 year then the payable amount should be 3.5 or less. Which kind of action can company has if he is paying nothing. If the company will not give the proper increment after one year then what the employee can do
From India, Vadodara
kannanmv

Dear KCVVP01,
When a fresher executes a bond for a stipulated period and amount, it means that he has accepted to pay the bond amount if he choses to leave the company before the stipulated period. Even if he choses to quit one day before completion of the bond period, legally he is bound to pay the bond amount.
On the other hand if the company wishes to make a waiver upon his request then he can quit before the stipulated bond period without paying the bond amount.
Professional organisations indicate to the employee upon his joining the tentative amount he is likely to get during the bond period and upon his completion of the bond period. But please note that they also indicate that the amounts will be paid to him upon achieving performance indices each year.
M.V.KANNAN

From India, Madras
John17
hi
i joined leading mnc bpo after 2 days of training i came to my native ...and i dont want to work there ....during intro they gave me one book and told to sign all pages i did..when i came to my native they calld me to pay 50,000 if u want to releive ....they told that book is a bond...i dnt wat to do..they threatening me to pay r notice will be given...what i hv to do...pls any one suggest me...

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.