No Tags Found!

Poorni Kuttalam

Hi folks,
Today I am sharing a ppt of RULES FOR BEING HUMAN which are taken from the book If Life is a Game, These are the Rules by Dr. Chérie Carter-Scott. The doc files about these rules is already posted in this forum. But I can't able to find a power point post. So, I am posting my own presentation.
Thought of the day:
''No medicine cures what happiness cannot."
— Gabriel García Márquez
Please clarify me whether the back ground music is playing along with the slides.
Regards.
Poorni Kuttalam

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Rules for Being Human.ppt (6.32 MB, 1103 views)

qbham61
Dear Poorni Thank you for sharing such thought provoking PPT, it gives an introvert perspective, which most of us have forgotten in due course of struggle and learning. qb
From Pakistan, Islamabad
rahulverma2u

Excellent .................................................. very very good......................... keep it up.................... V rahul Chartered Insurer(UK)
From India, Ambala
humresources

Thank you for sharing such thought provoking PPT. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
From India, Ahmadabad
humresources

Nice Submitting... Thank you for sharing such thought provoking PPT. I share to this PPT my friends...Rules for Being Human from Business of Life.. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period.... When your "there" has become a "here," you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.