No Tags Found!

dream-achiever
Dear HR Professionals, I'm an aspiring HR. Now, I'm pursuing MSW HR, and I Don't know what to do after my graduation. Can you please give me some directions for becoming a great HR? Thank you.
From India, Chennai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

Complete your course in MSW HR. Once you complete the course, start applying for the position of HR Assistant or HR Executive. As far as possible try your luck in the big companies. Your attempt should be to work under the HR Manager and the HR Department should have a proper set-up. Avoid taking a job as a recruiter. Yes, recruitment gives a foothold in the world of HR. Many start as a recruiter and then transit to the HR position. But it may build a weak foundation for your career.

By chance, if you do not get a job in HR, do not rue. You may take up a job in the operations. You can work in the retail industry, e-commerce, banking etc.

Alongside, develop your communication skills and acquire mastery over English also. Many young professionals, whether from HR or otherwise, lose out because of poor communication skills.

All the best!

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
KK!HR

It is not only the textual knowledge that would help but also try to correlate with the day-to-day happenings in the professional world with your learning and use them in your answers. For instance, a lot is happening regarding WFO/WFH, increments and wage increases across several sectors of industry, newer practices in Employee Engagement, etc. Keep track of them. One can distinguish oneself in the field by being uptodate in knowledge and with practical approach
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.