No Tags Found!

nimisha gopu
hi sunayna,

indeed it was an amazing article... actually one of my friend,Sreela who is a member of this site informed me of the story about the tea cup...and belive me we were really going thru a bad phase and on hte very next day we were approaching our spiritual guru Mata Amritanadamayi Devi or Amma as she is reverently known to ask her why were suffering so much. And tht moment ths article came in front of us...we really knew that it was Amma's answer for us.. but still what we did was we took a print out of this story and wrote in it " Amma in which stage r we in" and gave it to Amma when we went for darshan...aftr which we got the answer also...we were in the first oven stage and now she's kept us out to cool for smtime...aftr which shorlty she'l be placing us in the oven which is double as hot as the first oven....so mentally preparing ourselves for that........

thanks a lot for that story....eagerly looking forward for more of such stories from you.

rgrds

nimisha [/b]

manuel_69
hey sunayna
it's really good t know about the tea cup.
i think every one life is like the tea cup, the one who endure all pain and trouble will be placed above.
thanks for making me to know the hurdles around to be patinent till my master places me in shelf.
chaze
manie :lol:

smitha_purohit
Hi Sunayna,
I appreciate your point of view. But I would like to differ.
What I believe is that God has created us and left us free. There are ample choices we have. The choice that we take defines us. And by saying this I mean that these choices are not bestowed upon us by God but we make them. By leaving it to God I believe we are not in control...
Cheers,
Smitha

From India, Bangalore
sabi77
Dear Sunayna,
That was a good one. I read it today though you posted it long back.
However, if you are interested in some more like them you could visit :
namejet.com (especially a story titled "Umbrella" and you will be surprised to know the kind of faith one is expected to have in supernatural power.
Sabi

From India, Bharat
sunayna

hi

hello umalme....tellin stories never gave me tremors.....but listenin to thm sure does.. i mean wen i know the endin.....y will i get excited if i know the twists n all..? :?:

n mr rajat.....wer can u possibly go to be far from the computers..i men wen i was in a remote village in kerala...i found a cyber cafe...so i wonder wer u had gone. :P :lol:

anyway....dont make us feeel a different part from the forum by thankin.... i wish i knew wt to do with the points.

hey deepti...thnks..i know...i have no clue wt happened to this article... kya pata iske track ko kya hua....helplesss here.. :cry:

hey nimisha..i dint know this will have such gr8 impact....i m touched..all i can say is ..im glad it helps u in some way....

all the best....

my pleasure maine....i m happy u liked it tooo

hey smitha.....dont u believe in destiny,,,???? n dont u thik tht the world wld go haywire if we were all free...? think abt it..ther has to be someone who controls...i kind of agree with ur story to the extent tth god has given us these choices.....n the choices we take.....tth determines our destiny.

anyway...to each its own....wt ever takes u thru tough times....beleive in tht ..cheers

hey sabi..thnks....i will visit tht site n let u know sooon.....

thnks everyone who liked THE TEA CUP :D

From India, Mumbai
rajlivinglife
Just adding the real side of life to your story...

Just remember for yourself all the hard times you have gone through in life.... all those moments where you found going get thougher, feeling hopeless, situation taking control of you, everything just shattered and you not knowing what next...

. Take some time

. just recollect all those moment before you read further

. Hope you are not cheating the one who recides with you..your SELF

. Be true this one time

. for what i am going to say may transform you Life

NOW,

Ask yourself,

Would your Life be the same without these harships?

Would you have been the same person you are at this point of time if it were not those situations?

This situation is appicable to both the positive and negative taking of yours from the experiences you have had....

Learn from both

- those slips in the crucial moments of life which was a mistake then (its a mistake even now if you haven't learnt frrom it)

- those moments where you moved on and cherish that moment.

Both have equally added to your PRESENT...For

A little example could be when you tell lies

- When you have leid and not got cuaght: you can learn from the fear that you went through and say to yourself 'I cant bear that fear' and probably dont lie next time.

- When you have lied and not got caught: you say to yourself 'i have not got caught, so let me continue as well' and go on with it.

Enjoy Living...

From India, Hyderabad
Sonit

hi Friend,
Very interesting story about the life of a lump of clay, very much similar to our life people who succumb to the hardships would never get to know what it feels like to be such beautiful just like the tea cup.
People who bear these hardships and come out victorious are the real winners and successful in their endeavors.
Regards,
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
GOWTAMTULUGU

Hi anu, Its true that God is a potter and we are the pots designed by his wonderful hands. and well, its upto us to be brave at the time of struggles. cheers. gowtam
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.