jijupnair
Hi Team, one of my colleague needs a thank you letter once an employee leaves a company..can anybody help..
From India
ambikakamath

you can add, change the words where necessary.....just an example

Dear ...

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position at ABC Corporation. I will be starting a new position at XYZ Company next month.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at ABC. Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

Please keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address ( ) or at home, ( )

Thanks again for everything.

Yours truly,

sample 2 :

Dear Friends,

After all these years this is a very dificult time as to say goodbye to friends is not easy. I have enjoyed every moment here at ABC, through many ups and downs. My loving friends you've been so important to me and I'll never forget you. In you I had everything, I had the motherly figure, the cool boss, the smart English humour and wit, the spiritual guide, the experienced trainer, the eager trainee, the loving girfriend when I had my second child (was this really connected with work?), the caring sister, the parent advisor, the cook, the nurse when I was sick, the consellor when I felt confused. (again, were all this through work? nursing you when you were sick for example?) You can say I had it all, so why am I leaving? Because, we always sooner or later leave to look for something else, a new challenge, a better location, future plans, new resolutions... to experiment...I have to admit, yes!. I'm leaving to prove I can balance my professional and personal lives.

I won't be far so please keep in touch.

Thank you to you all. I'll have you always in my thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The name says it all.

From India, Mumbai
bsn

In my country, thank you letter means reference letter. In this reference letter, company shall also give a thank you to ex employee regarding his / her contribution.
From Indonesia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.