No Tags Found!

madhummenon1971

I am working for a golf course and we have around 150 employees. Management wishes to reduce costs by automating processes and reducing manpower. One of the options we are looking at is introducing a voluntary retirement scheme. We have recently enhanced the retirement age from 58 to 60 years and as a result retirement is postponed by two years. However, through retirements, we cannot achieve the desired reduction in manpower. Management is looking at at least a 15- 20% reduction in manpower.

Since I have no experience in introducing a voluntary retirement scheme, appreciate it if someone could share details on how to design one If somebody has already introduced some kind of voluntary retirement scheme in their organization, would be helpful if they would share the details with me.
Thanks

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.