No Tags Found!

atharva-saraf
Dear sir, I have gone through surgery at private hospital. In our area there is no ESIC hospital - i want to claim the bill what should i do?
From India, Pune
nathrao

https://www.esic.nic.in/reimbursement
Rules for reimbursement are laid down by ESIC.Visit your ESIC office and ask for necessary forms to submit after filling in with supporting medical documents, prescriptions, medical bill etc.
You will be reimbursed as per the laid rates and rules.

From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

In my opinion you should have gone to the ESI dispensary first and got the surgery referred to private hospital. The earlier system of reimbursement without reference is not available now. However, if the surgery was very emergency, then they would even allow such reimbursements, I presume
From India, Kannur
nathrao

"The earlier system of reimbursement without reference is not available now."
Shri Madhu has brought out a valid point.
Members of ESIC should keep up to date with rules affecting themselves and family.
When there is a problem always check with local ESIC clinic and then go ahead unless it was such an emergency and in which case ESIC should have been informed at the earliest and not when you are claiming reimbursement or trying to find out rules.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.