No Tags Found!

chandraprasath

Hai Frnds, Find the PDF file for step ahead in English. 30916
From India, Mumbai
AVINASH V RAO

Dear chandra

Thank you for putting up the pdf on english

speaking and writing correctly is the most important skill needed to succeed at the workplace. a highly intelligent person may have all requisite knowledge, but if he/she is not able to communicate it clearly, then the person with good communication skills may get far ahead than the others.

some suggestions to readers on improving english

1. read the editorial page of newspapers, mark out the words that you dont understand, consult the dictionary and use the words in your daily language to understand the various contexts in which a word can be used.

2. subscribe to the magazine "Reader's Digest". it has a section called word power that has new words and its meanings

3. if you dont like self improvement books, read novels written by Robert Ludlum, Fredrick Forsyth and Leon Uris- they are very interesting and also are very well written.

4. watch news channels like ndtv, cnbc and bbc and mirror their style of speaking

5. english, like any other language shall not improve until and unless it is spoken. speak to people whom you think are good in english and ask their help in speaking correct sentences.

6. do not use complicated, jazzy words just because they are there to use, the beauty of any language lies in the simplicity with which it is spoken

hope you find this comment useful. i would welcome any feedback, comments, suggestions on making this post a success

warm regards

avinash

T V R L S

From India, Bangalore
chandraprasath

Dear frnd,
You're right like the byword "Practice Makes Perfect". But i've already post one thread about the spoken english yesterday, which is containing the same as you said. I just try to update the people who like to improve there skills. Onceagain thankyou verymuch for encouraging me.
Regards,
Chander

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.