No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Whether Hima should start writing Books, Articles, short stories etc.
Yes 20 90.91%
No 2 9.09%
Can't Say 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

manoj.bharti

Yes..!!!
Of course...!!!
There are obvious reasons of it...
Ø She poses enormous potential of being a good writer…
Ø The way she views the world and expresses it…
Ø Good command over language…
Ø Unique presentation style…
And overall… she has a good soft heart to sense the finest feelings…

She must write…!!!
If God gives us some talent… We should use it to enrich his world… :idea:

Hima… Start thinking of some big creative move…
All the best…!!!

Thanks Kuljit... for calling this poll and giving the right opportunity to encourage Hima...!!!

From India, Calcutta
chitrasuchi
I think Hima shud create her own Blog..where she can share her writings and experiences and also there will not be much Limitations abt the space and bandwidth Limitations...
From India, Hyderabad
manoj.bharti

Chitra... Good idea...!!!:) Runnu... Who else can do it except you...!!!:icon7: :icon7: :icon7: now what u will say...??
From India, Calcutta
chitrasuchi
Dear AnonymousA,
Can u plz refer me website from which Hima has copy pasted the writeup which she posted on "Citehr coffee shop I" and "Citehr coffee shop II" and also the Stuff in "Hima's Musings"?

Am eagerly waiting for you to reply me Dear...take ur own time ...

From India, Hyderabad
Kuljit Pal Singh

Dear Anonymous,
Thanks for your research, and every body here is welcome to give their opinions i would like to fetch your attention of Alwar's clarification that there is lot of stuff everybody surf and share on this site but as Chitra rightly said that Hima's Musings and the virtual Cite HR coffee shop is quite exceptional, i think u may have also appreciate it...

From India, Vadodara
chitrasuchi
Hi AnonymousA,
Appreciate your Swift reply and clarifications with supporting link . anyone can say the Friendship poem is from Net... researches are not needed I suppose..
Request you to plz go through my post earlier to you wherein i have mentioned about Hima's WRITE UP's for coffeshop I & II and Hima's Musings...Which is her own creativity.

The links given by you only proves the point that the poem is a good one and therefore being shared at various sites. Hima has not implied that it was her own creation.
we all friends are appreciating her for her work and encouraging her to keep with her writing skills and sharing the same.
You appear to be new to the forum...and have not read the writeup's I suppose..unless as your name suggests(Anonymous) you are hiding your real ID and using an anonymous one just for the purpose.

From India, Hyderabad
hima1

Dearest Friends, Thanks for the esteemed support rendered..!! Just wanna say, we need not prove ourselves to anyone .. Let us carry on our work..:icon1:
From India, Madras
abhi16march

I like your way ... keep it up always........ :p
Do you know hima ??? critic is always your true friend........... :p
Do you know Anonymous.................HIMA will show you her first written book >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>very soon...........
do you know friends ??,I appreciate this effort of Mr.Anonymous........
am i wrong Mr.Anonymous ?? :p

From India, Pune
manoj.bharti

Friends..!!
Critics play very important roles in writer's career...
I think Hima is lucky enough to find one at the early stage itself..
and she has taken it positively is a great sign...

Keep it up Hima..!!!:icon1:

From India, Calcutta
Kuljit Pal Singh

Ah comeon bro... we know u.. u can c my earlier post that this is your style of saying yes...
i even know that in real life u never take decisions so rashly and hurriedly which may harm your near and dear ones...

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.