gautam.bizbrainzz
Hi Pradeep,
I am Gautam from Shreem Prosolvis Pvt. Ltd.
We can really help you in conducting these trainings on your requirements. We have best in class training methodologies that take care that a training session doesnt really loose its value and the right message is delivered.
You can reach us at 9016213455
or just drop your requirements at
Regards,
Gautam

From India, Vadodara
Sachin Awasthy
Dear Mr. Pradeep,
We offer interactive training in a wide range of areas that cover almost all aspects of personal skills essential for corporate excellence. Training is imparted by highly qualified mentors who have vast experience in the industry and expertise in their area of training.
We also hold expertise in designing customised training modules for our clients. Please do let me know how we could take care of your training needs.
I hope to hear from you soon and probably meet you in person to discuss this further.
With Warm Regards
Sachin Awasthy
Business Development Manager
Sara Beattie Institute, Mumbai
022-22617335/7

From India, Mumbai
amala_joshi
Dear Mr. Pradeep Janardhanan,
Seasons Greetings. I take this opportunity to introduce our company as Sara Beattie Institute Pvt. Ltd. having offices in Pune and Mumbai. We are MNC with the head office in Hong Kong and country offices in India, Malaysia and China.
Our company provides customised Training Solutions in Soft Skills to corporates. We also provide placement services.
We would be interested in providing you training solution as per your requirement. Please forward your contact details to proceed further.
Thanks & Regards
Amala Joshi
Associate Director
Sara Beattie Institute Pvt. Ltd.
Tel : (020) 66033010, 66033020
email :
www.sarabeattie.com

From India, Pune
Vaky
Dear Pradeep,
Greetings for the Day!!!
We Conduct the following standard programs for the Inhouse Corporate audience.:
Train The Trainer
Top Performance
Essential Presentation Skill
Assuring Customer Loyalty
Strategies For Success
Sales System
Apart from the standard Programs we also customize according to the training needs of the organization.
Please feel free to reach me.
Regards,
Venkatesh Naidu
Associate Performace Consultant.

From India, Mumbai
sonu_anoop6779@yahoo.com
hello
i am anoop upadhyay training manager wroking as training maanager for skills bases training programms in bajaj allianz life isurance co ltd.
here is my profile for training projects in mumbai to work with traimning comapnies my no is 72085667829
please contact me for any kind of motivational behavioral train in g and skill bases training program including sales training

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt profile anoop(1).ppt (80.5 KB, 22 views)

LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Hi,
We are looking for a very experienced and hands on trainer for grooming, Image consultant and protocol. The training would be based in Oman in the month of Jan 2011 at the Barr Al Jissah Hotel & Resort (Shangri-La). I request interested individuals to email us, with their updated current Cv with a passport size photo.
Email:
If you wish to contact first before you email kindly call on : 00968- 96167329
Regards,
Learning & Development
Concept Training.

From Oman, Muscat
Training Vendor
We, CT Vendors, conduct good softskills training in Mumbai ,. We conduct corporate training programs on SAS ,SAS Base,SAS Advanced,SAS Business Intelligence,SAS DI,SAS Dataflux,SAS Enterprise Miner,SAS Visual analytics,Tibco Spotfire,S and R Language,MSBI -Microsoft Business Intelligence,MOSS,Tableau,OBIEE,Argus,Oracle clinical,CDISC,E-CTD ,Project Management ,Business Analyst. We do work for some great organisations in the IT, Pharma,Biotech,Clinical,Materlal Management etc...
can reach me on -ctvendor@rediffmail.com , === ctvendor at rediffmail dot com ,We can also provide training premises of 30 seat for corporate training/Snacks/Lunch

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.