No Tags Found!

johan.pondy
I gotta a situation here this 10th of October I attended for an interview for IR/ HR executive in a leading truck and bus company in Chennai.After 4 rounds of interview I was told by an HR there that I got selected and discussed salary package and joining date which was finalised as after Diwali and was told that offer letter would be released soon but now they inform me that VP Hr is not happy with my UG and 12 marks and they are looking for better candidates.If my 12 marks was a problem they should not have called me the interview as it was clearly mentioned in my resume perhaps my resume looked solid candidate for that was told by that HR.I do understand that offer letter was not issued to be but isn't there any value for a word of mouth. It was my mistake in believing in just by words. Can you help me in this situation?
From Singapore, Singapore
Prashant B Ingawale

Look for another job forget about those unprofessional.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.