No Tags Found!

pradhanephrem
Hi..
i guess i am in a kind of mess. i was working with a company(sorry for not reveling the company's name)lets take it as company A. i quit company A and joined another (company B) i transferred the pf amount from Company A to Company B( however i am not sure wether the money did get transferred, but i do have the pf no's of both A and B) well the concern is due to some personal issues i did abscond from company B, which means i dont have any paper works. but i assume that company A's money has gone into Company B. I cant transer the pf now as i havent told about this to the new company.. but i want to withdraw the amount, atleast company A. because i was there in company b for only three months or so. what should i do.pls can some one tell me.Pls do reply me.
Thank you

From India, Bangalore
malikjs

dear
first of all you have to get it cleared from PF office of B comapny whether your PF of company A is transfrered and credited in B comapny account.if it is transfered than you will get withdrawl through B company only.you go and approach to B company for attestation of your PF withdrawl form and if they refuses to sign you send it directly to PF office with a letter that employer has refused to sign on PF form .
if your PF is not transfered than A company PF can be withdrawn through A company employer.
regards
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.