No Tags Found!

lohitak
Hi all,
Urgent IT sales and presales openings with our company......If anybody with MBA Marketing, IT sales experience along with good communications, looking for job can revert your message to the same…………..Pay is not a constraint for the right person. Candidates from Bangalore and Chennai willing to work in Hyderabad are more preferred.
Thanks and regards
Lohita

From India, Hyderabad
jumoni
Hi Lohita,
I'm a MBA fresher from St. Joseph College, Bangalore. I do have an campus offer onhand from an IT company for their mktg. & sales team. I'm interested in the job. Please get back to me at with details of the job and the compensation.

kmraghukoushik
hi lohitha, Am Raghu intrested in the opening which you have spoke about pls can you gimme the contact details of yours so that i can get in touch with you
From India, Mumbai
ioncrux
Hi, I’m not an MBA but hold a 2-years' experience in IT Presales with overall experience on 8 years. Please suggest if I can send my resume. Regards, Arvind
From India, Calcutta
priyankkagupta
Hi Lohita,
I have around 10 years of experience in sales and marketing but not in IT. Urgently looking out for an IT sales opening. Baesd in mumbai. Please kindly let me know incase any openings available.
regards
Priyanka

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume - priya.doc (651.5 KB, 331 views)

ranjjinimba
Hi Lohita,

I am a software engineer worked with TCS for 18 months and have completed MBA in Marketing. I would like to opt for pre sales postion. Kinldy let me know the updates. You can reach me at

Regards
Ranjjini

From India, Bangalore
giridhargr

Hi please find the attached file of resume he is lookins for change in managerial position regards giridhar 9902469731
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc updated resume.doc (43.0 KB, 137 views)

bridgegroup

Hi Lohita, We have many profiles for sale and pre-sale IT products. If you are interested in hiring our services, please let us know asap. thanks & regards,
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.