No Tags Found!

KVE

Dear All:
I have a concern. I am a Training Manager. I'd conducted a 5 month training session for the TEAM LEADERS of my organization. At the end of teh session I'd given them a Key Result Area(KRA) sheet to be filled out and submitted. However, inspite of sending follow-up mails they not only didn't respond to the mails neither did they submit it.
I would like to draft a mail that would carry the message that this behaviour won't be appreciated and they better submit the forms at their earliest. However, I don't want to sound rude or stern else they'll forward it to their supervisors and make a mole out the mountain.
Diplomatic is won't I wanna sound.
I am trying hard to compose one such mail but just can't sound diplomatic. Please help! It's very urgent.
Thanks
Warm Regards,
XYZ

From India, Pune
K.Ravi

Call and speak with them on phone / in personal if possible Give them 2 days for the job, if even after two days, they dont send the report the n use the below letter.

Subject: Submission of KRA Sheet

Dear Sir / Madam,

We wish to bring your kind attention about the KRA sheet of the 5 week training on ...subject........... conducted from ....date......... to ....date....... , which is yet to be submitted to the Training Department. The reminders to submit the KRA were sent through emails respectively on ....date....., .....date......... and .......date......... As per our telephonic discussion you were scheduled to submit the KRA sheet by ....date.....

Inspite of the above reminders and discussions we still regret to inform that your KRA sheet has not yet been received, and is still pending from your side. we would like to inform that the KRA sheet is very important from your training point of you, and is required for our reference and necessary action. Hence you are requested to take serious note of this and submit the KRA sheet within 04.00 PM ...date... (give 4-5 hrs time and specify time), and ensure such delay does not occur in future.

You are strictly advised to comply with the instructions given by the training department.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Training Dept....

Copy to:

Supervisor - For information and necessary action.

Personal File - For records [dis will teach the team leader not to delay and will be used in his performance appraisal for --- ve ]

Note; instead of writing mails as u as training manager ,, write WE instead of I....

show that you are representing the management..... and its not u the training manager,,,

I always write WE ,,, and never use I....

From India, Pune
K.Ravi

can u put up the follow up mails which u sent to them here,,, I just want to see the language and matter,, if possible pls do it..
From India, Pune
KVE

Thanks for your suggestions.

I would like to add that the reason I use 'I' is 'coz am the only person here as a training manager9on-paper) and a trainer. I feel it doesn't make a difference to them.(may be I am wrong)

Please find below the mails I had sent:

The First Mail I sent:

Dear All,

Hope you’ll are doing good!

Please submit the filled out KRA sheets at your earliest.

Good Day!

Regards,

Kavita

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Second Mail I sent:

Just a reminder: Kindly let me know when could I get the KRA sheets.

Regards,

Kavita Kaur

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After these two mails three of them responded and submitted their KRA sheets except for the other two(these are very stern and possess a big time ATTITUDE.)

THIRD STEP: "I individually mailed them"

Dear Riny:

This is in regards to your KRA sheet.

I am sure you realize the importance of the KRA’s. I was expecting a reply on the same. It’s disappointing to learn it’s not been attended.

Let me know if you would need to talk to me. I’ll be happy to do so.

Regards,

Kavita Kaur

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YET THESE TWO DIDN'T CARE TO RESPOND A SINGLE WORD. NOW IF I WOULD SEND THE MAIL U SUGGESTED ABOVE THEY WOULD REACT MAKING IT AN ISSUE WITH THEIR SUPERVISORS AND THE MANAGEMENT THAT I HAVE BEEN VERY RUDE AND STERN IN COMMUNICATING. THEIR SUPERVISORS WOULD FOR SURE SUPPORT THEM AND THE MANAGEMENT AS USUAL IS VERY DIPLOMATIC. I'd a similar experience with their supervisors as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please suggest and guide.

Best regards,

Kavita

From India, Pune
K.Ravi

Did u call them up, and spoke on phone / in person and noted the expression on their face.
May be even if u are alone, it works like this.. ur Training Manager and they are team leaders, u have to show u represent the management by providing them training , and der is nothing wrong writing strict emails / letters, but better speak personally and get their feedback on the spot..

From India, Pune
KVE

Apologies for the delay in reply.
By now everyone has responded except for one. I am thinking to direct this to her supervisor.
Cud u help me draft a letter to her Relationship Manager(i.e. her supervisor)?
Thanks for all the suggestions and guidance. I highly appreciate that.
Chow,
Kavita

From India, Pune
K.Ravi

call her and tell that only her KRA is remaining, and since her KRA is not submitted yet it is affecting the KRA of all othes,, hence ask her to submit it immediately,
because as per my earlier letter, the matter would be harsh and the team leader will get a major setback when she receives such a letter from u.. so im not encouraging u to write letters, if we want we could write such a strong letter which would result in the team leader receiving good firing from the management, supervisor.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.