Gunadeepa

Dear Friends
All elders are asking her to wait patiently , till her husband realises his mistake and so, going to Police all things will go in vain naaa
then , she will feel for giving a complaint.
If a complaint is given then her husband will take revenge on her naa.
If her husband returns back also he will have that in mind.
More over, we are trying to meet her husband and talk regarding their own life. Let's see ! God is Great
Thnaks friends for sharing with me

From India, Coimbatore
nandu4u11

Hi

i think usha and her husband should go through the thorough medical check up and then think about the other medical methods to conceive baby. Because I think they too don’t know what is the reason of infertility (from Husband side or wife).

If the educated husband doesn’t want to understand the situation of the wife then I think she should take some help from the Women Welfare Organization….rather then suffering the torture.

Hope we will not do similar type of behavior in future if it happens with anybody known to us…….right????????

Regards,
Nandita

From India, Hyderabad
hepzileonsoon
Hi All,
This situation that is being discussed here is beyond our hands. This has to be dealt with from different angles within different phases with different expertise. There is no "one single solution" for this problem. But, a simple suggestion that I can give the individual involved is to "decide for herself". Everybody is discussing "her life". It is now up to the Girl to decide what to do and face the end result. It her and her alone who can do something about this. She is not commodity that her in-laws can have meeting to decide what to do, she is not a liability that her husband can now decide to dump her etc. etc.
People, unless the girl involved in every in-law situation start identifying her strength and start respecting herself, these incidents will always appear in papers everyday.
Stay Blessed
Hepzi

From Trinidad and Tobago, Mucurapo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.