No Tags Found!

trueskill
Dear All
I would like to know the eligibity for bonus
I was working with XYZ company from Aug'06 to May'08
I recieved bonus for the period from Aug'06 to Mar'07, from Apr'07 to May'08, I dint recieve, i left the organisation in May'08, later in my F&F also i dint recieve, when i enquired about the same they said u are not eligible, i would like to know the eligibity.

From India, Bangalore
versunil
Hi Sapna,
Please refer the below criteria as per Bonus act 1965 or can also refer the attached file for more details.
1. Eligibility for bonus.—Every employee shall be entitled to be paid by his employer in an accounting year, bonus, in accordance with the provisions of this Act, provided he has worked in the establishment for not less than thirty working days in that year.
2. Disqualification for bonus.—Not with standing anything contained in this Act, an employee shall be disqualified from receiving bonus under this Act, if he is dismissed from service for --
(a) fraud; or
(b) riotous or violent behaviour while on the premises of the establishment; or
(c) theft, misappropriation or sabotage of any property of the establishment.
Sunil Verma
AM-HR Indiabulls

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc pba.doc (234.0 KB, 23 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.