No Tags Found!

himanshuvshah
Respected All,
I have just completed 'Executive Diploma in HRM' from Nirma University. I am having approx 10+ years experience in Semi HR kind of job in managerial level. I now want to pursue further studies in the field of HR.
Since I am doing a full time job please suggest me whether I should go for MBA with HRM specialization from Sikkim Manipal, ICFAI or IGNOU? Does this degree have any value? Will I be able to get a core HR job after that?
I also request you to guide me whether Post Graduate Diploma's in HRM (Distance Learning) awarded by Narsee Monjee or Symbiosis are equivalent to MBA?
Request seniors to guide me for my future career prospects.
Regards
Himanshu

From India, Pune
himanshuvshah
Hello Seniors, I hope some of you will respond. Getting your advice will help me in selecting proper decision to mold my future. Anticipating your response. Thanks Himanshu
From India, Pune
himanshuvshah
Dear All,
No one responded to my request to advice.
I am really serious in moulding my carreer and take it to greater heights in the field of HR.
I would be thankful forever if someone would really help in deciding what I should do the next.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards
Himanshu Shah

From India, Pune
Suri Babu Komakula

Dear Himanshu
It is beneficial for you to prosecute MBA (HRM) through Distance Education from SMU, ICFAI, or IGNOU for your career benefits. The Post Graduate Diploma in HRM may not be considered as a PG Qualification, as it is only a Diploma. It is better, you do MBA (HRM) from any University, which have recognition from Distance Education Council of India. Any Distance Education Programme offered by any University in India, must have recognition from the Distance Education Council of India. This qualification will benefit you more in your career. There is also one Institute in Chennai, i.e., National Institute of Business Management (NIBM) which is also offering MBA distance Education. The said institute is also offering one year Executive MBA in different specializations, which may be examined. The website is www.nibm.com
Suri Babu Komakula

From India, Vijayawada
himanshuvshah
Hi Suri Babu,
Thanks a ton for your guidance. You are the one who responded and responded so well. I got a clear picture now. I will check all these options to do MBA in HRM. And go ahead with the one which has recognition from Distance Education Council of India.
ICFAI people told me that theirs is a UGC recognized university and their courses are also approved by UGC. Is it enough or a recognition from Distance Education Council of India should be still seen?
Requesting you to spare some time and respond.
Thanking you once again for your so good and detailed reply.
Regards
Himanshu

From India, Pune
Revathi HR

Dear Himanshu,
You are very experienced so I dont think I am eligible enough to guide you.But since I am also preparing for my MBA I can give my personal suggestions.
Since you are working in full time you can go for ICFAI or IGNOU as they are gud ones. Howver i dont have ne idea abt Sikkim Manipa University so i dont want to comment on that. Also, Diploma is not equilvalent to MBA as first prefernce is always given to full time degree. But as you are working, you can opt for Distance Learning also.
Regards
Revathi Pillai

From India, Pune
immanantony
Hi The MBA which is offered by ICFAI is not recognized by AICTE but the one which is offered by IGNOU is much valuable than other Institutes. Think twice before u proceed.
From India, Bangalore
himanshuvshah
Hi Antony,
Thank you very much for your reply. I had checked about this with ICFAI as well as others and found that ICFAI is having UGC approval. They said that since they are a university itself (ittripura university) they need only UGC approval for Distance learning course. As per your advice now I will check once again for IGNOU course also.
Regards
Himanshu

From India, Pune
Mohammed.Rafi
Dear friend, What Antony said is 100% correct. ICFAI is the wastest university in India. Everywhere cheating ....
From India, Hyderabad
surabhi.khandelwal
hi! Himanshu,
I am wokring with a buying house and have about 2 years of work ex in HR. I am planning to do distance learning MBA. But i am planning for Symbiosis as i have consulted many people and i came to know that symbiosis is also good for distance learning. It is recognised from DEC, India.
If u want you can give it a thought for Symbiosis, Pune.
Regards,
Surabhi

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.