No Tags Found!

meeraj1
Hi ! I'm Meeraj, I'm now on my final year of MSW (HR specialization) at SRMVCAS, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Should I further study PGDLL to be a Labour Welfare Officer? ...

1. if needed please suggest me of doing it by regular or in distance education.

2. Does the employer all over India and Globally consider the PGDLL course by distance education.

From India, Tirupur
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague,
2 Years Full Time MSW with Personnel Management, Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations which is a Masters Program Offered by University and recognized by UGC is a recognized course for becoming Labour Welfare Officer of Tamil Nadu. It is a Course more than sufficient for entry into HR / Labour Welfare/ IR filed. ( Each State Government issue Notification separately for their state recognizing courses for appointment of Welfare Officer under the Provisions of the Factories Act 1948

My personal suggestion to you ( may be you need to take your own decision)

If you decide to Work in Industry : First to look out for a job may be entry level and take up Job in campus or off campus. When you are in job you may decide and do any course relevant to upgrade your skills and capabilities and there are multiple courses available which you can decide later. After may be one year you understand your filed clearly you may decide to join course which are future oriented like - Data Science, Data Analytics, Certification Courses on HR, IR etc from any renounced institute like IIM/ Symbiosis etc. ( Kindly do not waster money in joining courses which are not practice oriented) You may also upgrade yourself in HR Automation / Software related to HR and update your skills now if possible.

If you decide to take up Teaching as your profession then register for your Ph.D., in HR related subject or in Social Work itself which will have lot of further scope

All the Best and God Bless,
Dr P.SIVAKUMAR
Doctor Siva Global HR
Tamil Nadu

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.