No Tags Found!

hargovindkakkar

I am happy that in the community there are many people interested in MBTI.
I am keeping busy these days and the file is a bit big to attach, so would zip it or will make a compact version of it and will mail it to everybody.
and I would get back checking the validity in the selection process and yes the organzation is in process of taking the license for it.Will float it in a short while.
Thanks for the response and I am still in need of the FIRO-B Content.
Regards,
Hargovind

From India, Gurgaon
vinaykumar07

Hi Hargovind Please find a Sample of FIRO-B it was avialbale with me .. thought to share with you. Rgrds Vinay 9866254387
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf firobprofile_198.pdf (56.6 KB, 1076 views)

shoumo.chakraborty
Hi Hargovind, Plz chech out the site Businessballs.com You might get some useful inputs from there!! Shomes
From India, Bangalore
Arvindsingh

If the system is valid and meeting the recruitment purpose then it is the most important event in the history of psychometric testing of the century.
My best wishes are with you.
Arvind Sangh

From India, New Delhi
Bob Gately

The MBTI should not be used for selection according to the publisher of the MBTI.
If we want to use an assessment, we should verify with the publisher, not the salesperson, that the assessment is valid for the use intended.
When selecting employees we should use a whole-person assessment since job success depends on more than one measurable trait.
Bob Gately

From United States, Chelsea
Nehanshu
hai
I woud be glad if u can share your project on "Implementing Psychometric Testing in the selection process" with me..
kindly mail across the same
If you need i can send you few formats on FIRO test

kriti11
Hi, Could you please share your project with me. It would be great help .And also,Did the organisation allow you to examine there employees Thanks. Kriti Rana
From India, Gurgaon
dhawan-priya
Hi,
I am trying to make FIRO-B & MBIT Test as a part of Selection Procedure in my organisation.
So,if anybody can help me how to proceed in this case..
Where to get these set of Questions from...any links !!!
Tanks
Priyanka

Yandamuri Ramesh

Dear Hargovind
delighted to see the new project name and which you are doing
request you to share your project
we may add / contribute our thoughts
my maii_id
RDS
yandamuri ramesh

From India, Visakhapatnam
satya
Even i have some write up on FIROB- . Can we share the stuffs. Satish Nair 9825941433 Intas Biopharmaceuticals Ltd
From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.