No Tags Found!

debahuti
Thanks for the elaborate answer Praveen ,I would like to know a few more details if I take a weekend course or somethign about SAP hr wont it be of any use ? is only Siemens sap hr course recognized in organizations.
Actually I have about 2 yrs of hr exp and I would like to know will it be helpful to get a job in hr if i take up a sap hr course not the certification type.....please do guide me..
thanks

From India, Hyderabad
ranjitmbarcem@sify.com
I believe both jobs are available only u should have effective, but, don’t put any fake expirience.
From India, Bangalore
Raj Kumar Hansdah

It is always advisable to have a few years of experience in HR; before embarking on SAP-HR.
A person who has no experience in HR, but has done SAP-HR only will not be acceptable for pure HR role; because HR is much more than just SAP-HR.

From India, Delhi
HRJessica
I think both are good. But your career should depend your own interest, capability and suitability. Most company need HR dept, but only most of global companies launch SAP system and just partial of them have SAP HCM module.
From Canada, Markham
skantha

Good Morning,
I have a query for you plz clarify.
1.What is meant by manning matrix
2.How the training calenders are prepared.
Plz let meknow with examples. It at all you have any files plz send.
Regards,
Skantha,

From India, Hyderabad
consultme

Hi payal,
I think you may need to alter/refresh your perception on HR and SAP.
HR is a profession where as SAP HR is a product.
When considering HR profession, you have whole lot of options...you can start working in HR Admin ,Recruitment , Employee Relations, Performance Management etc.
If you have professional degree in HR with 2-3 years experience in HR, by learning SAP ( is one among many such ERP packages), you can try for SAP functional consultant or support jobs. Usually System Integrators or companies planning to implement SAP would be hiring such professionals. Recession made SAP India to freeze all its hiring plans in Bangalore facility...so not sure about prospects in SAP ( you may check with SAP India or Alumni network or Authorized Training Centers or Career Sites to find authentic information)

From India, Bangalore
debahuti
I dont have experience in coreHR jobs but I have worked ad project coordinator,preparing presentations for senior officials and other administration tasks like updating the latest project data in company db etc for about 2 yrs.... and i do have a MBA in HR..... so now if I want to apply for core HR jobs will I be eligible for it? Or should I take up some course like SAP hr? Is there any chances of getting a job in HR? how is the market presently for hr jobs bsed on my profile?Thanks in advance ...
From India, Hyderabad
B K BHATIA

Please note that SAP-HR is only one of the HR products available to automate the human resources function. These days many other HR software products have emerged in the market; the one selling like hot cakes in the Indian as well as global markets is 'EmpXtrack' which any HR professional can use without formal training since it is highly user friendly.
Therefore, why not become first a HR professional who can fit into any organization? If your organization is using EmpXtrack as a HR technology tool, your training on SAP - HR may be of no avail. Moreover, as a SAP - HR trained person, without any formal education or experience in the HR domain, you may restrict your employability. You may accordingly decide your career path.
Best of luck.
B K Bhatia

From India, Delhi
Payal Jhunjhunwala

dear all,
Thank you for all the insights and information. This will surely help me to make up my mind and select the best path ahead.
Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous Diwali and a New year.
Rgds,
Payal Jhunjhunwala

From India, Mumbai
nshreya
first of all pls understand, that HR and SAP HR are two different thing. HR is an organization function and SAP HR is a tool to carry out the HR process.
I am a core HR professional and then i took the SAP HR course to inhance my knowledge in functional area. And, My expertise in HR area helped me a lot in learning the software as having worked in different functions of HR, I could understand what is the process in recruitment or HRMS or payroll. Unless you have good domain knowledge, its difficult to understand the whole SAP HR package.
As far as the opoortunities are concerned, definitely SAP HR represents a ample opportunity but at the same time, you are mostly always on the roam and based on your client's location.
Hope it helps.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.