No Tags Found!

pallavis

Dear all,
I am an engineering graduate(E&TC) and then pursued MBA..with HR as major and IT as minor....
I have come across a six sigma green belt training course from Indian Statistical Institute,New Delhi.The course duration is 3 days and costs about 4.5k....
Can anyone please suggest whether I should go for this course or not....How relevant is six sigma for HR guys....will it help us in the jobs....
Regards
pallavi

From India, New Delhi
Ramesh Rajagopal

Hi Pallavi,
Six sigma is one of the means to achieve Business Excellence and can be used in any organization or function. In HR you can use Six sigma DMAIC methodology to achieve your goals like attrition rate reduction, recruitment leadtime reduction etc.... It can be applied in both manufacturing and service industries.
Caution :Six sigma Greenbelt is actually a 5 day course (minimum). Please acheck the contents before attending.Contact me in case you need more details on Six sigma or any other Business Excellence methodology (TQM,BPR,Lean,TPM etc......)
Regards
Ramesh

From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.