No Tags Found!

asudhir17

Dear Dipil,
Thanks for the link.
Please refer to the contents of MSDS and SDS the contents are the same.
May be in Australia they are calling SDS.
Important is to study and communicate hazards, arrange systems as per MSDS/SDS dispose as per given instructions.
However the document PREPARATION OF SAFETY
DATA SHEETS FOR HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS - CODE OF PRACTICE is good.
I shall comment after I read it.
Thanks again.
Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
job771982
Dear Team Could please send me the Abbreviations in the Automobile Industries for example ERP/PPAP/ etc Please do the needful Regards Y.Job
From India
job771982
Dear Team Please provide the 5s questionare to conduct the Traning program at our oraganization. Please do the needful Regards Y.Job Cornelius
From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Job Cornelius,
Attached the 5's Questionnaire for your use. . . Hope you will not ask the answers for that quiz..lol
Keep on Sharing. . .
Note: I can't upload word document if u need word file let me know. . .

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 5s quiz.pdf (396.7 KB, 530 views)

asudhir17

Sorry could not attach the ppt. The same PPt Attached now. Regards, Sudhir
From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 5s training slides.ppt (379.0 KB, 579 views)

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Sudhir, Really a good one for 5’s training i will use it when its needed. . . Keep on sharing and thanks for your help on time of our member. . .
From United States, Fpo
job771982
Thanks a lot to Mr.Raghu and Mr.Sudhir for sharing about 5s.thank you so much boss.
We are planning to organize the family day in our organiztion....could u give me any inputs and healthly advises and any ppt.

From India
job771982
Dear Team How to prepare a costing sheet for Train and Air Shipment to fix the Rate to a Logistics provider Please help me regrads Job Cornelius (JC)
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.