No Tags Found!

cyclos
HI All....... I am a IT Recruiter having 3.4 years of experience.How can i be a HR generalist without doing MBA.Ia it possible.Will distance MBA work for me?Or any other option is there please help.
From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

As a retired academic without experience as an HR, I do not think mere experience as a recruiter will be enough for an engineer (I am one too) to become a HR generalist. Usually, distance MBA is not considered as equivalent to full-time MBA.
I am sure some experts in HR will give you better advice.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
thapar.rahul@gmail.com

Hi,
Education is a medium but not the only medium to learn and do the things. Even my case was similar. I think if you are getting and opportunity in generalist profile and want to learn and continue then definitely you take it. Parallely you can do your MBA part time or through distance learning or can prepare for full time MBA from reputed institute.
Regards,
Rahul

From India, Mumbai
venudharreddy
HIE
i am also working as an it recruiter .i have done my mba (hr) with the background of btech.my suggestion is better go for regular mba.if not possible go for distance.here the point is how much u know,but certificates also matters not that much as experience.
regards,
venudharreddy

From India, Bangalore
Sonam.padhan@gmail.com
hiiiiii I have a good experience in HR but i am only graduate person . i ask you that why mba is important for the HR . I have almost done every work related to HR .
From India, New%20Delhi
nashbramhall

MBA is not important; however, it’s a question of supply and demand. If there are people who have MBA-HR applying for jobs then the companies are likely go for them.
From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.