No Tags Found!

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Thank you sister Asha,
Every word is self explanatory. Pathology refers to disease means dis-ease. Social pathology means disease of the society means disharmony. Zero Social pathology means no disharmony in the society. Ganga is added to name this mission which cleans every pathology. Now I think the idea is clear and vivid. Right?
regards

From India, Delhi
katyayani18
Time seems to have arrived for the world to witness a social reform, all thanks to Feminists. To me feminists as on date are nothing but a bunch of brainless voices who prefer to shout and scream without any application of mind. Such women and their advocates are myopic, completely oblivious to the mission for which they are existing on Mother Earth. Little do these women realise that ultimately their Lives would be akin to a rudderless ship.

Unfortunately, these brainless voices have come to believe that their emancipation is possible through exploitation of Men. Aah! what they overlooked in the process was a huge chunk of female voices who would come up against these brainless voices. What a pity and what a sight it would be in near future when the brainy power would be fighting against the brainless power, with no bias for gender possible! :)

Jokes apart, like times immemorial it would be the fight of Right against Wrong. And perhaps Laws like 498a and DV Act are only a means to achieving the ultimate end. Salvation.

Injustice, Inequality and many ills of the society which owe their existence to such fascist regimes would need to redo their existence strategies. Though such ills may never cease to exist but perhaps the fascist feminists might.

Coming back to the topic under discussion, i believe Dignity of Men is important from the point of view of HR as well. Any human being who faces abuse at the hands of other is bound to suffer low self-esteem, which would translate into lower self-confidence, increase in stress, lower productivity at work, impact on Corporate output... the list is endless.

I would say Dignity is vital for existence in a civilized society. It is as important for Men as it is for Women. If Men feel deprived then its time they raised their Voices. They have the Right.

Regards.

Rebel

No, this isn’t yet another thrilling fictional story of a man drinking vanishing syrup and becomes invisible. However, such fictional stories would have captured our imagination cozily. This is about men whose presence is invisible. They are physically there but we conveniently not bother ourselves to know that they are there. They are like the white angels of our country, silently doing their work so that we can live happily.

These men are the common men; those common men without which our country would come to an abrupt halt and it will easily bring our nation down to its knees. They work day and night so that we, the common Indian citizen, can sleep and live comfortably. Most of them are in dilapidated condition, and some are living on the edge so that we don’t have to live on the edge.

These men have no personal life. We would wonder sometimes, are they born to serve us ceaselessly? They would get up in the morning, even before the birds rise; then they get on with their work so that we don’t have to face the trouble.

Still didn’t get the idea who these men are?

Okay, let me elaborate. Maybe then you would realize why they are called the invisible men.

The list of men according to the job they do is given below.

1) Sewage workers: Imagine! We go to the toilet or bathroom and you see the water isn’t passing and you realize that it’s the same with the whole building. What would you do? You probably use some accessories of plumbing in your toilet to get rid of the stuck-up, but no money in the world can persuade you to do it for all the flats of the building. Just because these men, invisible men, chose to do this work where they don’t have to deal with filthy people, but filth itself for meager amount of money to sustain his family, we are here able to flaunt our interiors of our flat to our friends, and some may even have a kinky bath with their partners.

These sewage workers ignore the dangers of getting infected with some deadly skin disease from filth. Despite the obvious dangers, they continue to work so that we can live comfortably. Think about it.

2) Truck/Bus/Taxi/Train/Auto rickshaw drivers: Can you imagine life in this modern fast world without proper transport? Probably you can but definitely you can’t without these men who drive them. Countless truck drivers have no personal life. They eat, drink and sleep in the truck; they live their life in the truck, and also die. We enjoy being in a swanky air-conditioned car having amazing suspension and silent machine with good speed and pick-up, but when we open the window in the middle of a highway, we can’t bear the hot polluted breeze even for a moment. Imagine the condition of these truck drivers.

Auto rickshaw drivers are the punching bag of the car drivers in the city. Doesn’t matter whose fault is it, invariably, the auto rickshaw driver gets beaten up and we, standing on the bus stop enjoy the scene and share it with our friends enthusiastically. And cops just love these auto rickshaw drivers because half of the bribe collected comes from them.

Bus drivers are really intimidating, but most of them are surprisingly soft spoken. The conductors have the feet of steel. They stand whole day in a moving bus balancing their feet, moving from one corner to the other, giving tickets and they manage to calculate money amazingly fast. The money and ticket bag that they carry is pretty heavy and most kids love to have one steel box of the ticket. Think about it.

3) Waiters/Cooks: It is so boring to cook at home and eat especially on a day of celebration like birthday, anniversary, and parties. It’s so wonderful to go to a restaurant, sit cozily and order something that you want to eat, drink in a royal manner. Its fun, isn’t it? We don’t even have to get up and walk to the wash basin to clean our hands; the waiter will bring a cute bowl filled with hot water and a floating piece of a lemon. Who doesn’t like to be treated royally? These waiters are waiters in the literal sense. Have you ever seen a waiter sitting? They just wait, waiting to serve you.

They choose this work, which pays miserably, so that they can serve you and see you with a smile when you leave the restaurant. They work from early morning till midnight tirelessly, and they have no holidays. The cooks work whole day in a very hot surrounding under tremendous pressure. They know that one mistake of theirs can easily put a lock on the restaurant. And all we do is work really hard to get rid of the food stuck between our teeth with a toothpick. Think about it.

4) Firefighters: Fire can cook your food and can even cook your house. They risk their lives so that we are safe. Don’t they have their own family? They do. But, more than their own life and the life of their family, our live and family are important for them. They wear large heavily armoured specially made suits that protect them, only up to certain limit. Whatever you do, wherever you are, they are ever ready to march in and risk their life to save yours and your belongings. These brave selfless men have become mere facilities of a modern city having no human emotions, thanks to our insensitivity.

5) Defense: Kids find military, navy and air-force fascinating. All kids must have played with the toys of machines guns, fighter planes, navy ships at one point of time. Many people who are now into medicine, law, banking, computers wanted to join army or air-force or navy when they were young. The gruesome training of these brave men is a fun to watch sitting at home. They stay with their comrades for many months to guard our borders in the rugged mountains of the Himalayas in the freezing weather with no facilities, so that we can live freely.

They yearn for just one opportunity to watch television to rekindle the excitement and vigour into their group. They ceaselessly perform the same task every single day - keeping a vigil at the border. We sometimes watch the parade on 26th January and admire the sophisticated tanks, fighter jets, and weaponries, but we don’t realize that men in blood and flesh with emotions like ours are using these weapons only to keep us safe. Think about it.

How would we ever be grateful to these men who subordinated their ambition, money, family, personal safety and dreams so that we, common man, can live happily? Maybe we can’t be grateful because we are shown only the conditions of women. The media is looking at women from a point of view where they believe women are supposed to and ought to and deserve to live like queens, like maharanis of the country. What about men then? Yes, it’s a man’s world where men put their life on the line so that the common man can live happily, and women can live like queens.

Men are conditioned to live a difficult life without a sigh of complaint and women are conditioned to complaint even when she sneezes. Society is beginning to ‘feel’ for women and is ignoring the ordeals of these men without considering the fact that just because men don’t complain, that doesn’t mean they are enjoying themselves. Do you feel these men are enjoying themselves?

Ignoring these brave men is only making their life tougher and eventually it will affect every single citizen of the country. Probably that is the time to ask women, who are creating so much fuss about their gender, if they can excel men in these works. Complaining all the time on petty issues is not Women Empowerment. Get inspired from these brave selfless men instead of trying to live like queens.

Now you know why they are called Invisible Men.

From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

And still then the feminists are unable to swallow when I say that the world is more comfortable for women than it is to men.
My reasons are:
1.In average women live longer than men,
2. Suicide rate is much higher in men than women(one and half times),
3.Accident rate is much higher in men than in women,
4. In India the arrest rate of men is 24 times higher than women.
5.About 90% of centenarians are women.
6.About 80% of octogenarians are women.
regards

From India, Delhi
ashamundkur
Dr Saab

I said thanx for explaining " ZERO SOCIAL PATHOLOGY GANGA? "

As for my reflexs

U Said "And still then the feminists are unable to swallow when I say that the world is more comfortable for women than it is to men. "

I Say : I have not seen my life more comfortable than men i dont know abt others.

U Said:

My reasons are:

1.In average women live longer than men,

I say: I dont know Y..if it is true

2. Suicide rate is much higher in men than women(one and half times),

I say: I dont know abt the figure...but shld be similar to what i said for pt 4...finally when nothing works..they must be doing this.

3.Accident rate is much higher in men than in women,

I say: Because % of men working is higher than women.Now u dont blame women for these accidents..

4. In India the arrest rate of men is 24 times higher than women.

I say: Men have been always been enthrusted by society that they have to take care of thier family members..they end up taking crime just to because "THEY ARE TGT TO BE THE BREAD EARNERS" the rate may change when women face the same situation. In India many womens are still housewifes..

5.About 90% of centenarians are women.

I say: Pls tell me what it means

6.About 80% of octogenarians are women.

I say: Pls tell me what it means

Now u may kick for asking u the meaning every time..But pls excuse me

Regards.

Asha

Rebel

Alright. Let me give a simple example. A man gets up in the morning at 4:30 am in the morning, goes to the nearby railway station and collects the newspapers to circulate them within the area. He travels more than 10 kilometers every single day on his cycle. He comes back home at 8:00am, cooks his food, prepares his lunchbox and off he goes to his office working as a peon. His lunchbox includes two chapatis, and a little vegetable dish. He makes tea and coffee for office staff, serves all the employees, goes to the bank and collects/deposits cheque/cash. He goes out to do office work travelling in second class train compartment in peak hours and returns back to office. He serves the tiffin box to the managing director, serves glasses of water to all seniors. He has his lunch standing in the corner being repeatedly disturbed by staff calling him to get glass of water or some stationary. He again makes tea and coffee for staff. He goes out to do some office work in the scorching sun, couldn't complete the work and the senior yells at him. He closes the office when everybody leaves the office. He goes to his house to cook and eats his dinner. He meets his friend asking him to lend some money to pay for his rent. His friend threatens him that if he does not pay back the money by next month, he will get beaten up. He goes to another friend to arrange for his repayment. He comes back home at 1:30am and goes to sleep waiting for 'just another day'. He has no ambition in life because practically he has no resources. He doesn't even know if he will be able to get married. He does not have a bank account because he has no money left. He has no savings. He is under perpetual debt.

This is the life of 'one' common man. And you are saying that you life is worse that this. Okay.

You sound as if you are least concerned about these helpless men. Your statement really gives an insight into your mentality toward men.

Nobody is blaming women for accidents. But by saying that 'u don't blame women for these accidents' itself proves that as long as women don't face any accidents, let men die in accidents. On an average 82,000 men die in accidents (225 men daily). You are forgeting that these men also include married men and so their family is left behind all alone with no bread earner in their family. You aren't worried about them, are you? Maybe because men are stupid enough to get life insurance so that after he dies, his family is still protected financially. Who cares about the dead man after that?

Women will never ever face the same situation. It is just not possible. Women want to earn money, wants to be financially, economically independent and free but they will never want to let off the financial burden of a man toward them. Women will never say that they don't need maintenance, alimony after divorce. They will continue to put the financial burden of the family only on men. Besides, even if there are no housewife left, the financial burden will still be on men only, because women are not brave enough to take the financial responsibility of the family. They are mere talkers. They are freeloaders.

Ashaji, I am beginning to feel, especially from your comments, that I will be wasting my time and energy replying to you because you seem completely convinced that you don't mind seeing men suffer. All the best for your 'tougher-than-men's' life.

From India, Mumbai
Gope Lalwani
"Men have been always been enthrusted by society that they have to take care of thier family members"
Similarly..........................
" Women have been always entrusted by the society that they have to take care of Men for their personal needs.The world's oldest profession
is women's profession which cannot be reversed.

From United States, Philadelphia
Rebel

Men have proved that they will continue to follow the tradition of the country – protecting and providing women of the society. In this process, even if he stands to lose, the society will not tolerate their deviation. Women in the Indian culture are revered for their sanctity, modesty and sacrificial attitude toward children. This culture is beginning to get denounced. Now women are clad in skimpy clothes flaunting their bodies to attract and seduce men and also continue to demand the same reverence from the society. It is unfair for intelligent people but it is perfectly fair according to women. Quite rightly so as they stand to lose if they allow anybody to look at them with less reverence, even after shedding all their sanctity, modesty and sacrificial nature, which we are now seeing in modern women.

Men in India have brought up to protect and provide women and they have helplessly accepted it. He is demanded to behave responsibly and he must always think first about his family welfare and never about himself. That can easily be proved when we see men working in the most inhospitable environment, doing hazardous jobs, slogging in the scorching sun only to feed a two square meal to his family. Has this sort of sacrificial code of conduct of men ever been revered or praised? Never. They have always been money-making machines of the family.

Now, after the women empowerment campaign, the condition of men is deteriorating to a dangerous level. The legal system and the political system conveniently make a scapegoat out of a man for their vested interest. Police, who are under pressure from their peers to solve the case, will implicate an innocent man and as far as confession is concerned, police hire hefty monstrous men to give these innocent men third degree. Bollywood has always made a point that whenever a woman is in trouble, a man comes to rescue her and beats the crap out of a male villain. And women obviously stand to gain to maintain a piercing competition and hostility between two men. The mindset is so much altered by movies that people spontaneously come to the conclusion that if a woman is complaining, then the man has to be at fault and should be punished. Credibility of women in India is stupendous.

The lifestyle of men has always been ignored for centuries. It is not a rare sight to watch an unassuming man peeing on the side of the road. Women, as usual, think that they are men and so they have no shame and no dignity. How insensitive women could sometimes be! But the Government is more interested in beautifying posh locality instead of providing essential sanitation and public toilets at key spots. Most poor men would be seen bathing near a water tank on the side of a road and people never think that they are helpless because they have no other alternative to keep themselves healthy. There are hundreds of urchins roaming around the city streets but you will hardly see a girl child wearing nothing, but you will see plenty of male children with no clothes. There are many rural areas in the country where women are heavily clad along with their daughters but male child is always kept naked. This is seen on not only roads but also in good homes. It is highly disgusting and disappointing to see people’s indifference and lack of sensitivity toward these little boys who are actually being sexually abused openly.

A husband is not immune to his wife’s vicious nagging that goes on ceaselessly even if some believe so. But men have accepted it as a part and parcel of a married life. Every man who is about to get married is always teased with statements like, “Now you are dead, you will be sacrificed like a goat and you will have to keep a smiling face.” Conversely, when a woman is about to get married, she is meticulously taught with statements like, “Keep your husband under your control.” Amazingly, we all know about it but we still remain skeptical when a man complains of being harassed by his wife. To add insult to injury, women have introduced domestic violence bill wherein the wife will have a legal license to drag her husband to jail if he resists her domination. Alarmingly, there is hardly any aggressive objection from men on such laws that will strangulate their individuality, identity and freedom. And women, they are constantly reminding the society that they are women and so men is obligated to protect and provide women with no exception whatsoever.

It is already late but it is better late than never to realize and accept the fact that men have always been a weaker gender and a second class citizen of the country. A citizen who is born to grow up as money making machine and act as a pet dog to their wife in order to maintain the traditional culture bombarded on him since centuries. If we men won’t understand another man, then who will? And women have conveniently defamed our brotherhood as male chauvinism. Think about it.

From India, Mumbai
Gope Lalwani
Rebel says;
"It is already late but it is better late than never to realize and accept
the fact..............................
What "REbel" says is true.
But this is happening in Western world in limited way and has gone
out of bounds in India, (with funding from western feminists), to destroy
Centuaries old Indian culture, family values and Joint family system.
This situation is not taking place in Islamic world which is 1400 years
old. Shariat Laws are obeyed and respected by all for survival of the
Religion.
Should we assume that Islam is better for human survival and
survival of India and its culture?

Gope Lalwani
Domestic Violence Rumor Mill Runs The Weekly Standard

By David R. Usher on Dec 04, 06

Despite the fact that the United Nations Third Committee did not “acknowledge” the Secretary-General’s study on domestic violence against women [DAW], The Weekly Standard (a Forbes publication run by neo-conservative William Kristol) ran an insidious article about domestic violence in India, titled “Dowry Disgrace”.

Forbes supports India’s radical new domestic violence law which is based in part on Forbe’s assertion that “70 percent of Indian women have experienced some form of domestic abuse”. This claim is not only wrong: it is also a misquotation of the U.N Secretary General’s Report now-debunked claim that “A 2005 U.N. Population Fund report found that 70 percent of married women in India were victims of beatings or rape”.

I fully debunked this claim in a previous article, Feminist Takeover of the U.N. is an Issue of National Security, exposing it as a fanatical lie.

This raises a question for all publishers: why do they allow feminist staff writers such as Abigail Lavin to make hateful statements about men, and to knowingly lie about statistics in ways that would result in the immediate termination of any other writer? Issues of race and sex are very serious issues requiring a very high level of editorial vetting.

The article raises another over-arching point: Why did Republicans just lose both houses of Congress? I will answer this question with another question: Why would anybody vote for conservatives who outdo their radical social counterparts on the far left? Kristol is part of the Conservative cabal who sold out social issues to feminists on K street. This resulted in PROWA, the VAWA reauthorizations, and billions of federal funds given to radical feminists, the majority of which the GAO cannot account for. Voters who expected “family values” reforms know Conservatives sold them out, and voted them out on November 7th.

The Standard article is simply another example of media feminists passively reprinting the dirty work of radical feminist field advocates, so as to legitimize their work.

Abigail Lavin did not do her homework. She failed to look for legitimate critics of the new law. In the article, she conveniently quotes far-left feminist “critics” who did not get everything they wanted in the new law: “the law has come under fire from critics who view it as merely cosmetic”. Let me remind you, Ms. Lavin, that quoting the most radical feminists does not constitute balanced investigative journalism. If I were your editor, you would be fired by now.

There are many legitimate critics of the new law. RADAR (Respecting Accuracy in Domestic Abuse Reporting) is very interested in this issue. In India, RAKSHAK and 498.org have plenty to say about it. There is no excuse for Lavin not representing the issue fairly.

It is quite clear that western radical feminists have undertaken a very dangerous cultural invasion of India. They differ from Attila the Hun only by the weapons they are use: hate of men and horrendous lies about them. If America does not stop this invasion, which we are funding, it could easily result in yet another country of deeply religious citizens who hate America to the point of taking up terrorist jihad. We must act now to prevent this from happening.

We all agree that dowry killings are wrong. Legislation must address this problem, but not create a radical feminist imperium designed to destroy marriage and turn India into yet another western-style predatory welfare state entitling endemic prostitution and single motherhood.

I have demanded a full retraction by the Weekly Standard, and requested they do another piece focusing on the legitimate criticism of the new domestic violence law in India. You may send your letters to the editor of the Weekly Standard at

----

David R. Usher is Senior Policy Analyst for the True Equality Network, and President of the American Coalition for Fathers and Children, Missouri Coalition

ù ù ù ù ù ù ù ù

By David R. Usher on Dec 04, 06 | Email | Profile Permalink

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.