No Tags Found!

ANTONY_XAVIER

Hi Friends, Am confused will you please clarify me. Some companies include Incentvies in CTC, some does not include. Which is right? Regards
From India, Madras
singhps21@indiatimes.com

Hi Antony ,

I dont know on what grounds a Co. can include incentives in a CTC because if you look at it incentives are additional monetray amount which is given to a employee/s when he/she performs well enough & meets the expectations or achieve more than the expectations or to be more precise it is "PERFORMANCE BASED PAY" which is variable in nature.

CTC is something is which is prefixed which a employee would be getting during a year .So what I understand is that incentives can't be included in CTC because how can anyone fix a additional monetray amount beforehand which is variable in nature & based on somebody's performance which can keep on changing every month .Beacuse nobody can't judge somebody's performance beforehand while fixing a CTC.

But at the same time I have seen a couple of Co's who fix their incentives right while fixing a CTC thats is based on the fact that no matter how good or how bad the person would perform during a year he/she would be entitled to only a fixed amount as incentives. Nothing less , nothing more , which I personally think can never be encouraging or motivating tool for the employees to work better .

Hope this would help

Reagards

:roll:

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.