No Tags Found!

skhadir

Dear Ms. Prema,
Please visit my new thread and down load free ebook, which could of some help to you and others as well.
https://www.citehr.com/325412-e-book...men-laugh.html
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
vinod.phadatare
Dear All,
As the new employee is concerned , we need to make him comfortable and need to provide some handholding for getting use to system and Culture.
About the Handing over of the phones and assigning it to new person , is a admin work which if done with little but smartly, can resolve such kind of problems.
Some of our HR people feel that stick to fact and rulling on others is our job. Talking smartly and proving the things right , can not be taken as smart work. It always result in to attrition and in turn less productivity.
As per my opinion , HR need to friendly/ Humen wherever it is needed and need to be bold wherever it is required. thats solve....
Regards,
Vinod

From United States, Toledo
premacitehr

Dear All,
Thanks a lot for all your comments. Some of you have misunderstood my problem, we have a fixed wireless phone, were the employees contacts has been stored, one of employee who was working in Bhuvaneshwar had resigned instead a new employee joined in his position so the x employee number was given to him, that contact detail was not changed in the Phone.

From India, Madras
ansarisamir

The HR generalist has different responsibilities and functions. These include induction management, handling compensation and perks, managing the entry of new recruits, leave and attendance management, ensuring smooth exit process of relieved employees along with handling exit interviews, performance management and timely distribution of pay slips. Apart from these functions, there are some other duties that need to be performed by a HR Generalist.
From India, Mumbai
skhadir

Dear Ms. Prema
I understood what you wrote to us. Infact its not a problem @ all. The way your employee behaved is an example of a WRONG ATTITUDE. You can set right everything including WORK CULTURE.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
alpana2a@gmail.com
Dear Prema,
I do agree with Archana...........there are plenty of such situations I come across everyday. My employees too have similar views at times regarding the HR's role (to keep them happy always)....and I personally feel, it is justified, but again, we as HR would not be able to do the same in every situation due to various reasons. So, first analyze the situation, then try to find out the root cause of the problem and then give the employee a delighted solution. And never get irritated, always keep yourself calm because if you are not patient enough, how can you deal with the other person's mind.
Alpana

From India, Bangalore
gitashetty@gmail.com
Dear Prema,

Most of people do not understand HR has different branchs , their are different activities handled by different HR branchs. Mindset of the people is that HR activities are just postman job & they realy do not have intelligence (job which can be handled from any one). people mix up all administration activities in HR and try to blame HR for administration activities.

Some one talks about HR very lightly first you ask them whether they know to differentiate between HR and admin job.

Aside of any department responsibility we should know our individual responsibility and act. To correct anything in this company or society we do not have to wait for any department or policy, its our individual responsibility , our maturity and our interest to improve our sorrounding .

The person who has responded to you is irresponsible and immatured i feel. Anyways next time someone talks about HR please do answer them "do they know any other work streams apart from their own work."

Thanks and Regards,
Geetha Shetty

From India, Kochi
souzy
hi all seniors, i got a job as non technical hr executive... how will be my career if i do this job??? please reply me......
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.