No Tags Found!

dhruvdubey81
Hello All, Request to provide the salary structure for Rs.350000.00 (INR) on urgent basis. warm regards Dhruv e-mail :- dhruv_dubey@aol.in
From India, Calcutta
savvy4_jan
Hi Dhruv, Please find attached the salary structure that we have in our company. Hope this helps you. Thanks & best regards, Savithri
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Salary break up-Prem.xls (28.5 KB, 1334 views)

jagtapsunil
Hello Ms. Savithri,
I am thankful to you, that you helped me to understand the salary structure. Can you just clear my doubt on PF deductions. I learned that PF should be deducted @12% as Employee and Employer contribution on Basic + DA salary. If we will go through your salary structure, the sum of Basic + DA = 14500, but if we are deducting 12%, then it should had to be Rs. 1740. But you are deducting on Rs. 780, which around 5.37%. What amount you deposit to PF account of employee? please clarify my doubts, as it would be best for my understanding.
Thanks and regards,
Sunil

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.