tarungags

Hi chiteri... I have forwarded my CV and cover letter to your gmail account... Please let me know if you have any other vacancies... Cheers Tarun Gagwani
From India, Delhi
deenomony

Hi, Please find my resume attached alongwith. Thanking you & looking forward to hearing from you, Dinamani Borah
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc MY RESUME[1].doc (34.5 KB, 50 views)

anishi2001
Hi,
Can u check with ur mail i forwarded you my resume for the said opening .Please let me know whether my resumes suits to ur requirement i am really desparately looking out for change for better learning opportunities.
I am awaiting for positive response from your side.

Regards
Nisha :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiteri@gmail.com
Job Description : HR Generalist

Works closely with internal customers to understand business issues and opportunities. Initiate planning activities as appropriate. Develop and manage the staffing function to achieve the customer's expectation and the established metrics.
Reports to Manager- HR and is responsible for recruitments, Induction, Employee Relations and other General HR activities

Company Description
Welcome to Ingram Micro, a value-based company that has evolved from the world's leading IT distribution engine into a world-class Technology Sales, Marketing, and Logistics Leader today.

Ranked #1 on Fortune 500's list of 'Most Admired Companies' in the Electronics and Office Equipment Wholesalers category and #70 overall, Ingram Micro is in the top spot for IT distributors. The company serves 100 countries and is the only global IT distributor with operations in Asia Pacific with sales exceeding $31.3 billion.

As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution.

Since its beginnings in 1979, Ingram Micro has connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry. Today, Ingram Micro remains at the forefront of the global technology marketplace, bringing the latest products and services to market and finding new ways to bring value to our customers. Ingram Micro serves 100 countries and is the only global IT distributor with operations in Asia.

Ingram Micro India Pvt. Limited is a subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc., USA. Established in 1989, IMIPL today is the No: 1, IT Distribution company with nationwide presence at more than 40 locations with an employee strength of 1200 + employees.

The Ingram Micro Brand represents our company, differentiates us in the market and explains what we stand for it. We are driven by our Strategic priorities.

If the above opportunity interests you, and if you are ready for challenges and aiming to build an exiting career, then do revert with your updated resume immediately on [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=Y2hpdGVyaS5zQGluZ3JhbW 1pY3JvLmNvLmlu[/IMG]

nitima.n

hello chiteri,
I am an MBA-HR with a handy experience of one and a half years and working as a Management Associate -HR. I can relocate to Mumbai. If the same suits your criteria i can mail you my resume.
Waiting for your reply
Thanks
Nitu

From India, Gurgaon
samvedana
Hi....I am also looking for a job in Mumbai...but probably after 6 months or so..I am currently working as Corporate HR Officer in hi Tech Gears Ltd in Gurgaon. It is an auto component manufacturer. Previously I have worked with Satyam Computers Hyderabad, in Corporate HR team. Can this job vacancy provide an opportunity to me?please let me know if you can help me with similar vacancies in Mumbai. Thanks:)
From India, Navi Mumbai
poonam_mahadik
Hi!
I am Poonam Mahadik from Thane(Mumbai) .Completed my MBA(HR)- 2008 with First Class and currently working in Intelliswift Software Inc as a Technical Recruiter ,also handlind welfare of the organisation like arranging picnics, celebrating birthdays and festivals and lastly also have the responsiblity of keeping a check on attendance of employees(Time Office Management) from past Six months.
I have done Mcom from Podar College of Commerce and Economics.
Iam looking for a HR Generalist profile....My job experience is 6 months and have done some projects in manufacturing company.
You can contact me at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cG9vbmFtX21vcmVhQGhvdG 1haWwuY29t[/IMG] if the profile and experince suits will send you my resume

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
i m in third semester of MBA IN HR. but due to bad market condititon i m not able to find core HR job in a good company.can someone help me out?
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/IMG]

From India, Pune
Anonymous
i m in third semester of MBA IN HR. but due to bad market condititon i m not able to find core HR job in a good company in pune.can someone help me out?mail me at
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/IMG]

From India, Pune
s.rajeshsharma
hi chiteri,
with refernce to ur mail that is there is requirement in HR field.... I am S.Rajesh Kumar Sharma, a BBA graduate from Madras Christian College and currently pursuing my final year MBA in HR & Marketing..... I Have got 10 months work experience which i have explained in my resume which i have forwarded to your id.. kindly go thru it and let me know yoyr reply.... i wil be holdin my degree my may 2009. thank you.... take care... have a nice day....

From India, Pune
swetamishra_mba
Hi Chiteri, I have already forwaded my resume to the mentioned email add. I stay near by Vikhroli . Kindly reply. Regards, Sweta
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.