chiteri@gmail.com
Sorry Milan but you have not made it thorough
also thanks a lot all of you for ur support..we have closed one position in our department and now we have one more opening only
kindly mumbai candidates only apply
thje job descrition and specification is mentioned in the first message

From India, Mumbai
prachi0590
Hi Chiteri,
I had received an email from Ms. Vibhuti G Venkatesh on 29th Oct.
saying that my CV has been shortlisted for the position of
Associate HR with Ingram Micro.
I had even forwarded my recent updated resume with few details as required by the company.
But i have not received any reply on the same.
Can you please help me in this regard.
Also I am again sending the CV to your mail address, incase the same might not have been delivered properly to Ms. Vibhuti.
Thanks & Regards/-
Prachi Hadkar

amit_citehr
Kindly let me know if you have any requirement for HR generalist, I am looking for a change.
From India, Mumbai
Anithapadmavathi
Hi, I am interested in this and have experience of about 12-15 years in both HR and admin line. I have given my II MBA exams in HR. I am working for MNC right now in Bangalore. Regards, Padma
From South Africa
shruti suri
Hi,
M MBA in Hr. presently working with an MBA college as a lecturer.I have got 2 yrs of experience in academics n 6 months of in inurance marketing. I m presently residing in gwalior n going to relocate to mumbai soon.
Do my profile suits you?
Regards,
Shruti

From India, Indore
gauravagarwal

Dear Sir/Madam.. am fresh MPM (Master of Personnel Management) and university rank holder on PGDMM from Pune university want to apply for the jobs in your estemmed organization. if my profile suits with your requirment then revert back. with regards// gaurav agarwal [email]gauravagrawal9@gmail.com
From India, Pune
neeru..

Hi,
I am very much interested in this opening, and ready to relocate to mumbai.
I am having 2 yrs of experience in Recruitment and Admin profile with Consultant firm. Which Includes Recruitment, Induction, Data Base Mgt, Dealing with clients and maintaing a fruitful relationship with them.
If you find my profile suitable to this then I can forward my updates resume to you.
Kindly revert me back
Thanks & Regards

From India, Ludhiana
neha.mbahr
hi this is neha having 1 year ex in hr recruitment field with a recruitment firm and shipping company, i have done MBA in HR, in 2007, if any good opening in any good organisation in noida, delhi, gurgaon or in mumbai, plz do let me know..
on my mail id,,

From India, Indore
gane.138@gmail.com
Dear cheteri Iam ganesh pursuing M.HRM(final) in gitam universityvisakhapatnam .Can i apply this job?
From India, Mumbai
swetabma
Hi Chiteri, Kindly let me know the pay pack as i have two people who have completed their MBA in hr and also have done their interns Looking to hear from you Warm Regards Sweta
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.