No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: HR Personnel view on this:
Yes I Agree, and recommend the job portal to add this feature. 143 67.45%
No, this will only spoil his future. 69 32.55%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

sutopa.ambition@gmail.com
Hi Naveen,
I tolally agree and empathise with you. We all share and have been through this agony at some point of time.
But I feel we should think of a more realistic way to tackle this problem. May be we can sharpen our interviewing skills and formulate a more structured approach. I am suggesting this because I am working for a training organisation and we keep getting requests for this kind of a program from good and renowned companies.

From India, Mumbai
sandhya garg
Dear Naveen,
I am also a recruiter n have also faced these problems bt i dnt agree at ur view that there shud b a column in portals for recruiter view bcz sometimes genuine candidates may suffer due to this.Bcz recuiter is not always rite.
-sandhya

From India, Delhi
sanath.kumar
Hai Naveen,
Your version basing on your experience is correct. But the candidate has got every right to refuse to join. That is why any recruiter should be very careful and try to have back up in terms of other candidates who can replace him immediately and also getting information from the candidate who has actually accepted to join and you should be able to judge whether he/she can really join or not. That is where the recruiter plays a vital role. If it is really right job for the right candidate definitely he/she will join. So don't get depressed and have a proper plan and anybody will succeed.
Best wishes,
KUMAR.

Erefa Fynecontry
Hello all,
I am with K. Ravi on this, Most times we get profiles of candidates , call and sometimes interview and never get back to them. I don't think any site will want to write a comment on any candidate profile because if they do most people will not use the site anymore and thus they site managers lose revenue.
I think the recruiter should look for a way in terms of relationship management in communicating with the candidate from the first interview till offer is either accepted or rejected.

From Nigeria
msaj0908
Hi,
I will support K. Ravi, as it is correctly said , even recruiter don't take any pain to inform the candidates about the results, when they call also, Recruiter don't update the candidates.
As far as this case is concern one should not allow to comment about any thing like that,But this is very much expected from candidate that atleast they should tell the recruiter about the reason, why they are not joining.
Regards
Monika

From India
Fernandez

Hi,
I can understand ur frustrution....As a recruiter we have to have source alternate candidate if the candidate is not turnup for the interview...if may be the some other reason the candidate not attend the interview.....we dont blame the candidate....

From India, Madras
abijith9

Hi Naveen,
Realise the fact, we cannot blacklist a candidate, as it his career and he has the right to judge which the right job opportunity for him. He may collect different offers but could only work for one employer. its simple human nature.
When we go to shop we look at different choices and select one. we cannot purchase each and every brand or product we lay our eyes on.
So cheer up. Keep your spirits going and narrow down on another candidate, after all this is india and we have huge pool of talented people out there.
"Someones loss is someones gain" I hope you understand.

From India, Hyderabad
gayathri.rajan

Hi
I totally agree with naveen,
If people are not responding to your call then mail them once or twice if no response act accordingly.
Marking comments will spoil candidate's future so think and react!

From India, Madras
La_dheeraj
Hi,
We need to understand that there is an intense competition to attract quality manpower. Many companies are coming out with new and innovative ideas to attract the talent. Gone are the days when candidates used to que up for a job. We have moved from the sellers market to the buyer market now, which means there are too many opportunities available for one candidate.
This has created a situation where recruiters like us have to put in extra efforts to rope a candidate. Inspite of that, if the candidate doesn't join, the reason is because there are numerous options available for him. The solution to this is "Innovation". We as recruiters are the brand builders of the company. Just like a sales guy has to sell a product to his company, we have to sell our company image to the potential candidate. And this calls for innovation....
"Innovation is the key to success"
Dheeraj

From India, Mumbai
nbalamur

Hi Naveen -What you say I correct. If you going to mark whats the yardstick you going to use?. Who is the right person?.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.