No Tags Found!

vishwajoy123

Hi.. Please provide me 19 and 10c forms....
From India, Bangalore
sree.zbsgroup

Hi vishwajoy find the attachment Regards, Sree 9791014401
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 10c.pdf (68.5 KB, 3075 views)
File Type: pdf 19.pdf (121.9 KB, 1608 views)

ram_37
Hi, I was employee of karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Bangalore.(A GOVT OF INDIA ENTERPRISE) Please provide me a EPF withdroval form.
From India, Vadodara
Vishal Kuvar
Respected sir, I want to fill up the form 10c & 19. I am needy for guide for it. How to correct fill the both forms. So sir please guide to me regarding it.
From India, Pune
Lovelesh Sharma
Dear all,
I am working as an Executive HR in a reputed company & looking after all IR & other issues regarding PF. I have filled a 19& 10C form of an employee but the claim was not succeed due to following reason the one was that father name was mismatched and the second was that the contribution was seen in the ECR after the resignation.while I have checked the father name in his duplicate form-2 and form 5 and the contribution was not related to that employee it was another employee whose name and father name is the same.
My second problem is that the digital signature has not verified while I have uploaded them on 30 November and 5 December as our company has two MD .
now what should I do

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.