Ram Chauhan

I am agree with you guys, im adding my opinion, this is the best place to work, as you are selected by the panel, not directly by your would be boss, 2nd - there must be other seniors as well, whom you can contact, if he is not behaving positively with you. 3rd - As a person he may understand that it was his fault not yours.so keep personal & professional things separate.
BUT first ask your friend to forget all the incident, otherwise he will start blaming his boss for each and every thing, and in this situation he will not justify him and org.
Rgds,
Ram Chauhan

From India, Perungudi
chachrakl
I am sure boss who hit your vehicle will become your good friend. While selecting you he has judged your ability. He has ignored accident incident. Yuo must join the organisation.
From United States, Cambridge
dev83_hr

I know very well that this is not platform for joke.According to yours posts and arguments create impact of de motivational which is not good for yours frnd.
According to my & others hr member post, Conway the message of motivational that he should join but you can't understand.
Regards
dev

From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.