No Tags Found!

prabhakarch

Hello all Hyderabad Forum Guys,

First of all I should thank Gunjan, Pradeep & Phanish for their proactive response and taking time out of their busy shedule, which clearly indicates that they are aware of the basic purpose of this GT.

On Sat'day Me, Gunjan, Pradeep & Phanish met over a coffee at Ohri's, Basheerbagh and discussed the following issues:

1. Grand Finale-meet is now rescheduled to 10th of Sep

2. Overall BIG picture of the GT (Get-together)

3. Participants list

4. How to encourage and motivate forum members to respond and give their contact details to make the GT a grand success

5. Task delegation and Volunteers list

6. Date for Next get-together of Volunteers and other interested (02nd Sep'06)

Action Points

1. To keep our Announcement of GT very active and going on sending posts in it ...> Prabhakar and Phanish

2. Creation of Database of contact details ---> Gunjan

3. Looking out various options for Venue ---> Pradeep

4. Budget and Fund Manager ---> Need to get somemore inputs and will be decided in next volunteers meet.

I request you once again all to please give your contact details (We assure you that you will not be distracted from your personal/professional lives). We very much know that everyone is busy; however, HR itself means making contacts with people and growing the network of contacts/friendship. This will benefit us in many ways.

We should make this GT a grand success. A small example of responses : On Friday night...Kerala gettogether had only 11 views but replies were 6..i.e 50% ..which is really good.

It is a bit disappointing that though we have 200 above views, response is only 6.

Please send your contact details asap.

Rush!!!! Rush!!!!

Best Regards,

Prabhakar Ch (chp)

98661 26685

From India, Hyderabad
banerjee_gunjan

Hi prabhakar,
That was a nice reminder as well as notice ...cum minute of our meeting...
I have started working on the data base.
We still need put in our efforts.
Will call you today sometime, please send me the contact no.s and mail ids you have.
Regards,
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
kiran_ksk

Hi Prabhakar...
Dont be disappointed. We will work and get the most members from hyderabad. Think most of the guys didnt know about the meet. Some like me got stuck. I think not only we should look for the present members, we should spread our vision of CITEHR to the other HR friends and get them registered. Then we will have a kind of like minded Group.
Congrats to you, Gunjan, Pradeep & Phanish. You have initiated the process and the rest will go as we plan.

From India, Hyderabad
CHR

I have sent out an email to all members from Hyderabad to inform them about this possible meet. The email has a link to this thread so people should notice it easily. Best of luck. Warm regards, CHR
From India, Gurgaon
hrdhima
hai
I really miss this opportunity to attend HR get together because i am not in hyderabad.
its really a great idea and wish success to HR meet 2006
From my side i request all Hyderabad CITEHR forum members reply asap with your contact details to make it sucessful.
All the Best to Prabhakar, Gunjan, Pradeep & Phanish
cheers
hima

From United Kingdom, London
Phanish

Hi Everybody, This would be a great opportunity to meet all the members who are a part of this society. Looking forward your responses... Regards, Phanish
From India, Hyderabad
Kamadana Pradeep

Hi All,

We still require some more responses to make this event a GREAT SUCCESS. I think we have to finalise the list of participants by this month end. Once we got the number, we can work out on the theme and other paraphernalia of the meeting. The members even if they are not willing to come together or if they are too busy to participate can send their valuable suggestions which will help the organizers to work out accordingly.

So my sincere appeal to all the active Hyderabad members of Cite HR is to come out with active participation or atleast with their suggestions so that we can keep the ball rolling. I agree that there are several forums like HRD Network in Hyderabad which are active but this will be different or we will make it different from all others.

If we all come together, there is nothing like it and by this we have tasted our first success which belongs to all of us.

I know that you all will not let us down.

With great anticipation, l look forward for a rollicking gettogether with all you Hyderabad HR guys and gals very soon.

I am dying to meet you all.

Regards,

PRADEEP :)

From India, Hyderabad
Phanish

Hi Everybody, This would be a great opportunity to meet all the members who are a part of this society. Looking forward for your responses... Regards, Phanish
From India, Hyderabad
Phanish

Hi Everybody, Expecting more responses for this event from Citehr Hyderabad members...... From, Phanish
From India, Hyderabad
skbarnala

It's really a Nice Idea of having a get-together of the HR Members from different companies at a single location. I really appreciate prakash for his initiation.

1) Would this get-together gonna be a normal n simple one ?

2) Are you thinking of any Lunch/Dinner to be followed in the meet?

3) Orelese would you plan only for a Tea n Snacks at the meet?

I believe just meeting without any food would be an imcomplete one., offcourse its my view off having a lunch session in a weekend. But we need to plan it in a better way and see that we get the exact number of members coming to the meet, on that basis if we plan for a contribution per head and announce the last date for contributions and some kind of passes to be given to the members attending the meet would make a difference and also it would help us organizing in a smooth and hindrance free MEET.

Also giving an AD in a local daily also makes the companies aware that HR professionals believe in Unity and are always a TEAM no matter we work with different companies.

Kindest Regards

S.K. Barnala.

From India, Srikakulam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.