No Tags Found!

shyamali

Hello Everyone!:):D :D :D :D
All of you are invited to respond. But some of you have views on everythink.
Each of these people wear differnt hats. That why I wanted them to respond.
It is especially hard for me to wear the red hat.(read I only see the sunny side of things. Its hard for me to see negatives. I ve been trying hard to see the negatives as well. My be it will come with experience)
Thanks for all your efforts and contribution.
Regards,
Shyamali :D :D :D :D

From India, Nasik
ashra

Earlier where I worked we also had a survey and then decided to go on with soft music because even the most tensed customers we face would be less tensed by this and the employees will also have a smooth flow. And soft English music could be heard thru out the day where it relaxes all human (& animals………….especially cows!!!! :D )
But currently where I work I observe a conflict when it comes to issues as music because of the language preferences. Since all employees are equipped with their own sound systems from one department you can here 1 or 2 songs playing at the same time with different languages. So far no conflicts has aroused since they do not play it loud.
Has anybody got any solutions for this???????

From Sri Lanka
ramram1998
Shyamali
Just take one precaution that it does not affect other's morale or disturb others in the locality
Probably you can think of a common music channel - like the World space radio kind
Ram Ram
HR Trainer / Consultant

From India, Madras
shyamali

Hi Ashra and Ram!
Thanks for your inputs.
I did not think of different departments playing different music systems. It could create conflict.
I sincerely appreciate all your efforts.
Thanks and regards,
Shyamali

From India, Nasik
shyamali

Hi,
Can anyone enlighten me with the pros and con of playing light music in office? I believe that it can raise productivity and morale, But some of my seniors differ in their opinions, and I don't know why.
Please give me your take on this.
Regards,
Shyamali

From India, Nasik
rajlivinglife
I m just doing it.... and probably, its doubled my productivity... It keeps things live and me fresh...
From India, Hyderabad
shyamali

Hi, For how long have you practiced it? Do you have any data to support your practice? Whats the cost of initializing such a practice? What are the things that u watch out for? Regards, Shyamali
From India, Nasik
anneli
Hi all,
I am a PhD candidate currently researching the effects of music listening in offices, and it is great to see that people are interested in this matter.
Please visit my website www.musicatwork.net for more information about me and my findings.
Let me know if I can be of any help.
Best
Anneli
PhD Candidate and Music Consultant

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.