VINEETAJ

Hi! Celcius HR,
Our learned members of the forum have already given there opinion.which I fully endorse!
One of our workers from my Belgaum Factory even underwent knee replacement surgery, free of cost ..This is a very expensive procedure otherwise!
As Mr.Nathrao suggested, instead of avoiding, why not create awareness on the benefits of ESIC and encourage your members to use it effectively?
Please contact your local ESIC office, who will send their representatives to your premises and conduct a camp, where they would educate your members on benefits of ESIC and provide a list of their hospitals as well as private hospitals who are also providing the ESIC benefits.
regards
Vineeta

From India, Mumbai
joylin

Can some one explain me the role of HR in getting the ESI benefit to the employee. As of now, I will be issuing the temporary identity certificate to the employee given by the ESI consultant. And the employee has to go to the nearest ESI dispensary and office and get it registered. Because of this process , no one is availing the benefits of ESI. Can someone tell , what are the process in getting the ESI card to the employee and then they can avail the benefits of ESI.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.