Raul.

Hi Folks,
I am in mid of the selection procedure for a senior manager in my company from the existing manpower pool.In th esame process i had posted and IJP ( internal Job posting) to all the eligible employees. in reply to that i received a huge number of applications but i found few to be suitable on certain criteria. Now i need to conduct the First HR round of interview for these applicants. SO i would like you all to suggest me the potential questions for this interview.
Please help me out in getting a couple of questions for the same.
Regards
Barada

From India, Madras
fourth
We are looking for a creative individual who can take up the role of a UI designer. You should possess an in-depth understanding of user interface development, usability issues and user interaction design. As a creative UI designer you will be responsible to design, develop and implement world class user interfaces in a variety of software products.
Job Title: User Interface Designer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize, Design and Develop innovative user interfaces.
• Understand user interface requirements and transform requirements into innovative concepts.
• Converting the user interface concept/design into high quality html/css complying with W3C standards.
• Working with the software development team to implement user interface.

Pre-requisites:
• At least 3-5 years of experience in user interface design/web development.
• Strong grasps of DOM, W3C standards and cross browser issues.
• Ability to conceptualize, design and develop web based user interfaces independently.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Solid understanding of software requirements and transforming them into workable prototype.
• A formal degree from reputed institution like NID, NIFT will be a big plus. Exceptional candidates with good work portfolio will be considered.
• Ability to make DIV Based web page development.
• Ability to design cross browser compliant web pages.

Remuneration:
• No bar for the right candidate
Contact us
Nikita Trivedi
Mail your Resume to
HR Executive
Fourth Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
A-203, Krishna Center, Opp. Devashish School, Nr. Satyagrah Chavni, S.G. Road, Ahmedabad
Phone: 079 – 40039554

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.