No Tags Found!

Devi
Hello everybody,
I'm new to this..and Im feeling gud that I going to have a very big support from U all..
Pls suggest me some good ideas for conduction competition among Employees....Like painting, dancing....but it should be unlike other.
Thanks in advance. :!:

From India, Madras
Ajmal Mirza

Start putting in some games such as 1. Quiz 2. Debates 3. Treasure Hunting 4. Supply Chain Pipelines 5. Table Tennis 6. Chess 7. Slogan Writing Contest
From India, Ahmadabad
Devi
Thank you Ajmal,
We've already had chess, quiz, debates...
Perhaps now I can go for treasure hunting and slogan , but what is supply chain pipelines :?: can u pl tell me what it is
Anyway :D thanx once again

From India, Madras
Ajmal Mirza

Supply Chain Pipelines

No of teams : Minimum 2

No of Members per team : Minimum 3

Items Required :

1. 2 Feet, Half Cut Pipe for each member [cut the pipe half to form U shape]

2. minimum 3pc marbles [small balls] per team [different sizes would be better to increase the difficulty]

3. 1pc 2 feet pipe [whole pipe]

The teams start from the starting line and take the marbles, one at a time in the cut pipe and need to put it in the whole pipe kept vertically some 20 feet away

Rules

1. The member of the team who has the marble in his pipe, cannot move from the place, and need to pass the marble to the next member only.

2. The members should not touch the marble/marbles with their body at any given point of time

3. At no point of time, the marble should roll backwards in the pipe...

4. The marble should not fall to the ground anytime..

If any of the rule is broken the team needs to start from the beginning..

The team that has highest number of marbles in 20 minutes in the vertical pipe, wins... [Believe me that anything more than 5-6 marbles in 20 minutes would be really tough task for any team]

The learnings [Practical learning with lots of fun]

1. Without team it is not possible to deliver the goods

2. Any one mistake can affect the delivery

3. Every person in the chain is equally important..

4. The marbles Replicate the movement of goods in the production / service cycle, so the members would be able to co-relate the same with their actual working environment

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.