No Tags Found!

Nilanjan82
Hello everybody!
From my experience I can tell you all that this is partially true.Partially because,as a man groes older and maturity dawns upon him,he understands that how important the brain test is for him.For example a brain test,for some recruitment process. I dont think a gorgeous woman can make too much of a difference to a matured and old enough guy as compared to a young and new to the industry guy.

From India, Jamshedpur
YGeeta

Nilanjan to quote you first
I think Matured men will act foolish with (matured) gorgeous women around :-D
Ash ,I think men always score high with you around :-P
Today only I realised just 3 days leave is going to give me 9 days off in last week of this month ! Generally feeling high...any options one would suggest me for travel of 7 days where Dussehra holidayers and other usual crowd won't be there ?
An easier to reach and great to stay,less known place in India?
Geeta

From Korea, Seoul
Ash Mathew

Wow am glad you did not find me Gorgeous. That would be the last thing I want ;-) You know what I mean!
And - why not try Kerala for your travel.
Let me know if you have any interest in travel to this place. I shall send you an itinerary you'd love. Since its my native - I can assure you it would not be like what the travel agents can offer, its something from a person belonging to this state!

From India, Madras
sangeeta biswas
Its totally weird n strange tat men think so . Actually woman have all the arguments with her to proove an intelligent men a fool. So all the women can conclude tat men r realy fools.
From India, Calcutta
saurabh.shrivastav

I am not bothered if my intelligence level is lowered by talkong to BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS WOMEN. WOW!!!! I am ready to go MAD! Saurabh
From China, Leizhou
halsurvenka
A good study. No intention of defence.
The point is not of men and women. It is to see what triggers one to perform or fail to perform. Similar to men failing to perform, there may be other scenarios when women may end up underperforming.
Good to note that women have been wired better by nature to deal with one such circumstance.

From India, New Delhi
hrvelmurugan
Hi,
I totally dis-agree with you, all men are not, but few men/women may, i don't criticise anybody. Buety comes only when Men/Women has knowledge in thier work or anything, it doesn't mean that handsome Men/Women. So, please be carefull when you post something on next time. Bad luck to you.
regards,
VM.

From India, Bangalore
zeebiz.arti@gmail.com
I too agree with this survey... Actually, women would perform much better when seated with handsome men...
From India, New Delhi
YGeeta

Hi Asha Thank you,
Well I think it is a good idea to put in a new thread places to travel,though so much information abound the net but it is always a good idea to take tips from people who belong to the region, and all members can add their knowledge about the places they know.
How about it pals ?
Okay,someone will put a wierd question how is it related to HR ? Well,you need to come up with some good travel tips and ideas for your premium customers (read employees) at times...
Thanks
Geeta

From Korea, Seoul
babarohitsmart

Its depend of the nature of both, men and women and wht the discussing.... Its never always right nor wrong......
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.