No Tags Found!

alfee
Dear Sir,
I am Alfred, with MBA-HR holding an total experience 4.7 years out which 3.6 years as HR and 1.1 years as Lecturer for MBA students. Recently i resigned my job as lecturer, thinking of a better career in corporate. But unfortunately, I am yet to get myself placed and now i am confused about whether I should go back for teaching or change my career from HR.
Kindly guide me with your valuable knoledge and experience.

From India, Madras
tajsateesh

Hello alfee,
I am not sure who advised you to resign without having anything in-hand.
Since you are in HR yourself, I presume you are aware that the interview performance invariably gets effected--ADVERSELY [to what extent depends on the individual's mental capability]--when one attends interviews WITHOUT a backup--either the current job or something else in-hand.
Not sure if you would agree or not, but my suggestion is to go back to teaching & then begin to look for openings in-parallel. Though many companies prefer experience in the same line of activity, quite sometimes openings come where you profile would be advantageous.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.