No Tags Found!

tamaama
Hi, HR forced to resign me on 1st of April and ended the date with the organization as 30 March in the relieving letter. They paid me for the notice period as a normal salary in subsequent months. However my relieving letter says my last working day is 30th March and I have salary slip of April as well.
I asked them for an updated relieving letter and now she is saying we have terminated you with effect on 30th March.
Can I take any legal action against them? I worked for IT company.
Dates are for reference only.
Thanks

From India, Pune
KK!HR

The relieving order stating you to have been relieved from 30th March whereas you had submitted resignation on 1st April and the pay slip indicates your presence in April is anachronistic, but cannot be said to have prejudiced you. The notice period salary has been given. Wonder what the relieving order states on the date of resignation.
Although it is a wrong order, but there is no worthwhile cause to agitate in any legal forum.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.