Anonymous
I have worked 2 month in one company in covid time using my personal laptop but it got damage so I can't recover it due to covid all shop was closed even without laptop I can't continue my work so I have informed to team they said no need to log in I stopped but now they consider me as a absconder and not giving reliving letter what I can do
From India, Patna
Anonymous
I have worked 2 month in one company in covid time using my personal laptop but it got damage so I can't recover it due to covid all shop was closed even without laptop I can't continue my work so I have informed to team they said no need to log in I stopped but now they consider me as a obcounce and not giving reliving latter what I can do
From India, Patna
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It was a common issue many faced this issue during lock down period.

Many employees who were not able service their Desktop/Laptop was not able to continue WFH.

You claim you have informed your office about the laptop issue. But have you went to office once lockdown is over?. As per your statement " now they consider as a absconded case and not giving relieving letter "

After lockdown is over you should have reported at office. Looks due to communication gap your employer might considered you as absconded case. Visit your office by person and express your willingness to continue.

From India, Madras
Puja.khetriwal239@gmail.com
No I didn’t visit the office after few month I joined the different company
From India, Patna
What is the next steps I can do
From India, Patna
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Then obviously it's a case of unauthorized absence which is wrong.

Being short stint of 2 months with that company just ignore it and remove that experience from yiur resume. Hope you didn't faced PF overlapping issue.

From India, Madras
Yes of is created by that company and now my new company asking the details
From India, Patna
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Then only option is request for proper relieving with old employer. Can check for pay against notice period. You started a new post and deviated from old thread.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.