welcomeumesh

Dear All,

It's been always a pleasure to read other end of this thread. Actually, it's exciting and at this phase of time many innovative ideas are coming up like R. Dudeja shared a lot of rocket ideas with us just now.

We may also discuss about the latest technological growth in HR through ERP say SAP, PeopleSoft etc. People are hardly of SAP, almost everyday I receive atleast 1 email asking for a brief on SAP. Therefore, it might be food for thought for such people. I feel on 29th we need to have a brainstorming session, where we may gonna get 100s of ideas from you all. What say?

Thanks Geeti for calling and the courtesy from your end. I am coming up with proof of some certificates which we may finalise during the informal meet. As already requested, please confirm me the block in CP or any nearest landmark..

See you guys on 29th July 2007.

warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santa's wife gave birth to a beautiful daughter. Banta went to see Santa's daughter at his place.

Banta- "Yaar teri beti to bahut sundar hain, (she is very beautiful), jab yeh badi ho jayegi to ladke isko bahut paresaan karenge"

Santa- "Nahin yaar, maine uska intezaam kar liya hain."

Banta- "Kaisa Intezaam"

Santa- " Maine apni beti ka naam "Didi" rakha hain"...

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Dear Mr Dudeja !!
It was really a good post ..yes you have higlighted many good topics which if dicussed will bring in lot of knowledge to all the HR's...and the idea of presentation is also good ..we should do somthing like that ..sure hopefully we make this event on 29th fruitful ....
Kiran :-
:shock: :shock: ...what man .....but dont you worry , we will definetly update you with the happeneings.......
Umesh
..good joke ..and really hats off to you and seeing your dedication ..i just wanna say that we should and we have to make this event fruitful so that your time and energy does not go waste ....(htough it applies to all)...
And guys this is not fair i do understand that there is silence before storm but too much of silence is also not good......coomon guys ....
Anu :D
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
S_Bhandari
Hi, I would like to be a part of this forum... could you please guide me Regards, Shubhra Bhansali Gurgaon
From India, Gurgaon
himaniprajapati

Hi!! All
Hope you all are as excited as I am to meet on Sunday.:D :D
True Anu the topics suggested by Mr. Dudeja & suggestions given by Mr. Umesh are wonderful. For sure this Sunday we all will work on all these things. There are loads of things to be shared & discussed.
Hi!!! Geeti thanks for calling but I am still waiting for your mail. :P
Hi!! Shubhra even I am from Gurgaon, if this weekend I will not go to Delhi we can coordinate. All you need to do is add your name to the volunteers list which is there in one of the old posts . You can contact me if you are willing to come along.
It’s nice to see more & more people showing interest I also hope you all will be there in all the meets….but why so less posts..I hope that enthusiasm & zeal is still there. :)
Looking forward to meet you all, eagerly waiting for Sunday.
Regards
Himani

nitin.parijaat

Hi Guys,
Its gr8 to hear temptation is increaing !!!!!!!!!. I am really happy although i am not able to contribute this time with full enthusiasam .....I really miss all that........
Hay Guys sorry to say but this time i will not be avilable in meeting on coming sunday 29th as i have to come back to Home town as my Mom is suffering from Malaria........sooooooo sorry guys i really miss u all of u..
I know its very late to say as only few days left but its an emergency !!!!!!!!!! & i have no options except coming back. sooooooooooo guys all i can do is wish for sucessfull meet....
But i will be in touch with u all as to how is meeting and wot is decided..
Best of Luck Guys.....
Regards,
Nitin Parijaat

From India, New Delhi
welcomeumesh

Dear Nitin,
Nevertheless, the enthusiasm is increasing as days are passing by. We will miss you this weekend, but Nitin, you take good care of your loving mother.
Also, always remember, first comes the family, and everything comes afterwards. See you on 19th August at the Cite HR final meet.
warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)

From India, Delhi
Anshu203
Dear All,

I am so sorry for not being in the thread from past few weeks as I was really busy at work but happy to see lot many thngs happening on the thread. I hope the volunteer's list is now complete & all interested volunteers have uploaded their name's & contact numbers in the excel sheet.

Its so exciting to meet all of you for the first time. Thanks Kiran for calling me & informing me about the latest happenings. But man what is this you are not coming not done yarrrrr :(

Well I totally agree that we should discuss some topics which are already mentioned so that it can help each one of us. I would like to have some insights on the following topics:

1: Advantages & Disadvantaes of mentioning & not mentioning CTC in the offer letter.

2. Is there any legal issue to be taken care of if a person says no after signing the appointment letter.

3. If a person is coming late to office on a daily basis & after giving warnings he/she continues the same, but leaves office on time. How one shoukld overcome this problem.

Regards

Anshu

From India, Gurgaon
himaniprajapati

Dear Nitin
It's absolutely Ok!! If u are not able to make up this time...Wishing you all the best & hope your Mother gets well very soon. We will keep updating you regarding the meet.
Regards
Himani

Megha Gautam

HI
So 2 more days to go,,, :roll: well hope to meet u all on 19th Aug.I wont be able to participate on 29 but if there is ne thing/any acivity that requires more pples effort u can involve me in dat :wink:

From India, Calcutta
Megha Gautam

Hi Geeti,Read your PM today,,,,,well i am not very clear about my schedule this sunday,,,,can let u no by saturday evening ,,,,,well,,,my no. issssssssssssssss........9213635710,,,,,ne ways,,,i'll call u tomorrow evening for my confirmation,,,,,,,,,,
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.