himaniprajapati

Hi!!! Sandeep
Nice..Y don’t u make a new topic for ur posts & post it... the no of people viewing it will increase & also many more will get an opportunity to start their days with a smile. What Say???? Keep posting such stuff....
Regards
Himani

Anshu203
Hi Anu,
It was pleasure talking to you too. I am sure we all gonna rock this club & make the next meet a huggggggeeeeeeeee success right everybody.
Hi Sandeep,
The riddle which you have posted was amazing too great.
Hi Kiran , Geeti,
Kindly let me know what all responsibility has been alotted to each one of us.
Rgds
Anshu

From India, Gurgaon
Anupama Saini

Hi Aanchal !!
soory yar . i am trying really hard to attach that sheet of roles nd reso. but evertime it runs into some problem...
If you can just try and gobacl to my post on two three days you will find the atatchement there....in the meantime i will keep trtyin to upload that sheet ...
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
boystrad
Hi Aanchal..
Thanxx atonn yaa...i'll be really greatful if you can help....could you plzz give me your mail i.d???mine is !n if possible ur number too...couldn't place it in the contacts sheet which is there!
would be really greatful....if u do it by today :D
Hey guys...how are u all???i c people comming from far n wide and contributing to our enthusiasm and ofcourse are great morale boosters!!! :D Thanxxx guys!!!
well for some reason i have been keeping busy as i have to go on field..so havent been able to log on...but will try to keep up...whenevr i can!!
hey Anu...will be calling u positively today evening fo sure!!! :)
Ciaaoo people....n aanchal i'm waiting!!!

From India, Delhi
Monika Vaid

Hi Everybody!!!!!!!!
I was not in touch with past 2 days............. Its nice to see our gang increasing................ i saw there are few new members on the thread................ welcome to all the new members.............. So Anu our next meet is finnalised on 29th july.............. rite :?: .......... Wat wud be the agenda of the meeting .......... let me know........
Regards,
Monika..

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Hi Monika!
The agenda of the meeting would be to decide more in details about the roles to be taken up by the volunteers for the next official meet.
Radhika
I have forwarded you the training questionairre at your gmail id.
Regards
Anu

From India, Calcutta
alokgoel

Hi Archana, Geeti, Kiran & everybody there !!!!
I could not participate in the last meet............. Its nice to see the enthusiasm & prevaling team spirit among citehr NCR members.
I am looking forward to attend the next meeting. Wat wud be the agenda of the meeting on 29th July apart from allocation of roles & reponsibilities of nominated volunteers.
With best wishes
Alok Goel

From India, Bharat
himaniprajapati

Hi!! All
It’s nice to see apart from selected people’s post there are some new posts from new members. Welcome all of you. I hope your contribution will make this event a big success. Hope to see you all on 29th July.
Regards
Himani

Mattamkiran

It is always a great experience whenever I see this THREAD and I cant resist myself from saying this..so, YO...YO...YO.

On the first hand.....Welcome to Umesh & Anshu.

Umesh,

We sure would update you in refarding next meet. So, see if you can make it for that. It would a fentastic experience to have you with us in our next meet.

Anshu,

You finally joined hands with Delhi/NCR Volunteer Team. Good...Never Late than ever!!! Also, The roles and responsibilities are not yet decided. We are meeting on 29th July, 07 to decide on this particular thing. So, Let us see which one would be assigned for you!!

Anupama,

As usual...You ROCK!!! You are the LIVE WIRE of this thread. KUDOS to you once again.

Hey Alok,

good to see you on the thread again. Welcome Back :) . Hope to meet you on 29th July, 07.

Monika,

as far as Agenda for 29July, 07 meet is concerned....we would be assigning certain roles for each and every volunteer. Those particular mebers would be actively taking care of that particular activity. So, we would be basically deciding on the roles of the volunteers.

Now, where is Geeti & Pankaj Ji???

Geeti,

after seeing this post...please do not reply saying that I am busy with my office work...because, I am also really busy at my home eating, watching movies, chitchatting and all stuff, but still, I am posting atleat something over here...so, You better takeout some time to post....WAT SAY, GUYS???

Finally, Here we go with Date, Venue & Time

Date 29 July, 07

Venue Nirulas, Cp ( There is another ourlet in CP that is real spacious)

Time 12:00pm

If anybody is inconvenient with any of the above things...please revert so that we can accordingly make necessary adjustments...wat say???

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
himaniprajapati

Hi!!! Kiran
Nice to hear from u inspite of the fact that u r tooooo bzy... I appreciate u manage to take out time 4us...its good & motivating for us...
True Anshu I know it's never too late for a new beginning even if u are little late your contribution matters rather it goes for all the others as well who joined us lately. We gonna rock!!
Regards
Himani

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.