No Tags Found!

xbuzz
Simple Man I am going to join the flow below I am going to describe 6 easy fool proof steps to make money at the stake of all ethics of our respected culture, which are as viz.

1. Go and get a Gender change operation done and become a Lady.

2. Fish/trap a Guy or Entice a Corporate

3. Marry this Guy or join this Multi Million Corporate.

4. Build Evidences and Spin Yarns

5. Cortesy the Govt of the Republic of India the world Largest Democracy's illogical vested interest that has Biased Undemocratic Laws - Use the Laws and sue the Husband or this Multi Million company.

6. Extort money from this foolish Husband who got married or this Cash Rich Corporate.

Simple ain't it? I plan to alternate between such marriages and emplyoments. All these totally LEGAL and with the fullest support of the Govt. especially the current Hon. Minister of Women and Child Welfare, what else could I dream off?? Am totally geared up to Extort, Blackmail, etc. under the security of the Police who are under the orders to protect me since I would be a Lady then.

Stop me if you CAN!!

Indian Men and Ambitious Corporates BEWARE!!

Actually still contemplating on which one should be my 1st scape goat - Infosys or Wipro or Bosch or IBM or Microsoft or HP, or Times of India, Express, Hindu or CNN of BBC you need to understand that my first victim should be a Big fish right?

RESPECTED PROFESSIONALs of HR - what are you going to do if I am going to Join your company or going to get married to you or your sons or brothers.

You got only 3 options:

1. Become a Refugee to Pakistan or China or Move your Company to these countries.

2. You too get a Gender Change operation done to all your folks and employees.

3. Fight to Amend the Laws.

Choice is yours!!

From India, Bangalore
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"You got only 3 options:
1. Become a Refugee to Pakistan or China or Move your Company to these countries.
2. You too get a Gender Change operation done to all your folks and employees.
3. Fight to Amend the Laws.
Choice is yours!!"
Dear some 20000 citehr members!
xbuzz gives you only(repeat only) three choices for you to cpe with the critical situation.
Can you make your best choice?
regards

From India, Delhi
swarup1973

I will fight for justice rest of my life or prefer to be a Modern Bhagaht Singh. But never ever surrender in form of Legal Terrorist . So my choice is little different.
From India, Delhi
xbuzz
A small word of Caution, following the Foot steps of Hon. Minister Madam R - dare you raise your voice - I can file a DV!! As a Lady like what I would be, I would pity Men Like you!!
From India, Bangalore
swarup1973

By putting a DV act on me , maximum you will send me behind the bar for one year.
I am ready to spend life in Jail 10 years, instead of surrending to a women like Madam R--.
Jail will be better place than a so called domestic relationship , like Madam R..as you described.
Heard once one judge told , now a days in Jail they are providing good education , so I can go there and became a Laywer or Judge , instead of working in some Corporate as GM .

From India, Delhi
xbuzz
Kewll That Definitely Great News!!

So we would have one more Lawyer advicing Ladys on how to slap a 498/DV so that he could get a share of the stake...how mean naa.. and if you try arguing against a Lady you could end up with one more DV and a bunch of women Orgs backing me on your back!!

And one judge too passing passing verdicts so that he too could get a share of the stake and also follow the rules of the Book of Indian Law - else fall for the backlash of the Women Orgs backing me and get a DV filed on you.

You fight for what ever or tell what ever I do not care one action or word which I do not like I will DV you!!

Also note anything I ask you for you do not do it or give it as per my whims and fancies you are DVd.

So plan to live in overcrowded Prisons with your fellow DVd men.

Btw...care to address Hon Minister Madam R with respect or you could be DVd!!

FYI: As a man especially an Indian Man you no longer have the right to Freedom of Speech too. The right to Equality as an Indian Man has gone long ago with the introduction of 498A. Basically most Rights mentioned in the Indian Constitution as a Citizen, for Indian Men have been over ruled, which initially began with the 498a and with the DV everything is invalid.

From India, Bangalore
xbuzz
So Ladies & Gentlemen...what have you decided...to live and continue living witnessing the Social injustice - until it hits you eh!!

And once hit from personal experience - its very difficult to get up and proceed; proof check the National Statestics on Suicides!!

So Prevention is better than Cure or A stich in Time saves Nine!!

One Bhagat Singh like Swarup will not be able to endure the fight to change the course of the destruction approaching our Indian Society, Culture and Economy - you and I need to fight if not for others for your own and your familys and company's security.

Our Leaders did not fight for the Freedom of our Country and made it the World's Largest Democracy which all of us today are proud about it to end up as an absolute Undemocratic Nation. And our Dear Soldiers of the 3 Main wings of our Country's Defence are not protecting the Soverignity & Security of our Nation risking their lifes and sacrificing their own families for our Nation to see internally for the vested financial interests there is a Chaos and absolute Insecurity.

I'VE BEEN READING ALL THE BLOGS HERE SOMETIME NOW - WHAT AN ACTIVE PARTICIPATION WAS THERE THEN - BUT NOW WHEN THE SITUATION OF ACTION AND DECISION HAS COME - WHAT HAPPENED??

IS IT ONLY ALL TALKS WITH NO STUFF??

AS MANAGERS AND PROFESSIONALS WHERE DID YOUR POWERS FOR DECISIONS AND ACTIONS VANISH??

OR IS IT THAT ALL OF US ARE JUST LIKE THOS GRANNYS WHO SIT UNDER A TREE AFTER LUNCH IN THOSE REMOTE RURAL AREAS AND ADD SPICES TO GOSSIPS NOT CARING TO DO ANYTHING EVEN FOR THEMSELVES - AND WHAT EVER GOES WRONG INSTEAD OF RECTIFYING IT LAY THE BLAME AND RESPOSNSIBILITIES ON OTHERS!!

Ain't we all being the same - trying to convince ourselves or fooling our own inner conscience??

Dr. Mahanta has been trying to bring to your notice the facts, Swarup has been trying to lead both expecting some positive attitude from you all.

All I have been trying here is to let you know what the ground realities are and instigating you all with the actual facts, ie. if you were not aware of how grave it is.

And what I have been mentioning is a fact. All those what I mentioned, I could do and legally will be protected to Glory. I must have sounded as if I am talking in the air - No, its something I can do and even if a litigation is filed all it would do is pass a verdict that I was wrong thats about it I'll still be scotfree with my pockets full of money.

This is what the Legal System our India a country that we all are proud to be the citizens of. And this has ended up this way due to the vested interests of a few people who are just bothered of Money and not the Country and not the Citizens who brought them to power.

If we do not do something starting now we are DOOMED!!!

From India, Bangalore
swarup1973

Dear Xbuzz
Your comment :
It starts form I to became we.
Let fight for justice .
And see those Honerable Judges , making the Court like a fish Market.
Allready the back lash started , and you will be wonder , it is not from men , it is frome women only.
See this News:
Wonder are we Indian Men are so selfish?
Wonder why Indian Men do not want to take the social responsibility?
Wonder why Indian Men think that social service and woemn empowerment means killing the Husbands mother and sister?

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Welcome back again brother after a big gap. Will you please summarise the outcome? It is ver important. regards
From India, Delhi
swarup1973

Time being , Indian Husabnds Be ready to go to Jail. Back lash started and thier false calim under open to all nation !!!!
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.