ram.guru1955
Hi, I am looking for a clarification regarding regularization of suspension period. An employee working in an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India was placed under suspension under rule 10 (1) of the CCS (CCA) Rules 1965 w.e.f. 11.05.2015. Subsequently charge sheet issued and and Inquiry officer was also appointed to inquire into charges. Inquiry officer had two sittings with the suspended employee and the Inquiry report yet to be submitted to the Disciplinary authority and no final orders issued. In the meantime, the suspension has been revoked under Rule 10 (5) (c) w.e.f. 05.02.2016 by the Disciplinary authority. No conditions were imposed in the revocation order. In the circumstances, I am in opinion that, the period of suspension has to be treated as duty and full Pay and allowances be admitted, as the charges not proved and it is presumed that the administration has decided that no formal proceedings need be drawn up with a view to impose a penalty under Rule 10 (5) (c). Kindly clarify whether my opinion is correct or not. If not, I need further clarification in this regard. Thank you
From India, Chennai
nathrao

What is your position in the organisation? Was any reason specified for revocation of suspension orders?
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.