No Tags Found!

KiranSangle
Hi,
As I can understand, HR aslo has their managers...
And managers know how to get the things done...
Seniors motivates the junier...
Actually in many org HR not that much actively taking care of motivation...
They are just bussy in their traditional work...

Msabina
Dear All
I can totally understand what Birinderjit is going through as being in HR for almost 5+ years now, their are days when I also feel let down and think whom do I share my greviences with? Having said that I have learned that we need to motivate ourselves and keep the momentum.
Birinderjit - I can only suggest you to keep your chin up and work your way through the days you feel low. Never let your self let down by anything or anyone. Trust they are not important.
Regards
Sabina

From India, Mumbai
permeshwernath

Every one has said very well. If you break the word it is like motive + action means if you have motive and to achieve that motive you need to take action than you fulfill your motivation. As said earlier that no body can motivate anybody you have to yourself be motivated and if you have motives than take action and get motivated.
Permeshwer nath

From India, Pune
Rama.Krish

Hi Mr Rama Chandra,
Excellent ad on to the earlier reply. I assert that once the policy is framed, it is HR who should foremost follow it - lead by example. To do that Self discipline and control is a must.
comments appreciated.
- K Rama Krishna

From India, Tirupati
Antony.prakash01

very good post and good comments
i like to add from my side..... for HR - motivation is the SELF as the others think we interact with management and get lots of favours and the assumption is not true.
I did face lots of demotivating factors in my carrier as HR . ER. Trainer
in time of pain and demotivation three things were always there with me
1. This to will pass away - powerful words that changed everything in my life
2. The Present - book by Spencer Johnson - which ask the reader to relive the happy moments
3. meditation and prayers / music therapy
its only from my side to push my self like even EAGLE NEEDS A PUSH .....

From India, Madras
ramachandrak62

Dear Mr Ramakrishna

Thank you for your appreciation.....

Dear Mr Antony Prakash

Thank you for suggesting the book "The Present by Spencer Johnson" - I will read it. Hope all have read "THE POWER OF NOW" by Ekhart Talle - if not please read.

When you speak of Meditation - I know there are many paths and techniques which teaches meditation. Meditation is one that motivates one and get back that zeal of life - I suggest everyone to pick up meditation now, if not today, or tomorrow or at least before you end this life !!! The best one I am practicing and following is the "path of saptha rishis" by Manasa Light Age Foundation, Bangalore. There are many centres in Bangalore. Weekly classes are conducted - both theory and practice. Those who are away from Bangalore can take up POSTAL LESSONS. Here all confusions about meditation stops in this path. Not only it brings hope and motivation, it gives so much of knowledge beyond our human understanding. Any way it is upto you all to chose it or not. If you need further information on this, you may send me a separate mail at . I suggest all HR persons should meditate for at least 24 minutes to recharge himself for the next day and keep it alive.

Regards

K.Ramachandra

Bangalore

suvarnavp

Hello friends,
Very interesting discussion and suggestions also.....
i would like to add from my side..... for HR - motivation is the SELF, as others think we interact with management and get lots of favours but the assumption is not true.
I am also facing demotivating factors in this job but to overcome it I do few things -
1. This period will pass (always be positive) - powerful words that changed everything in my life
2. Inspirational real books – books are really can be true friends, these real characters really help us
3. meditation and prayers / music therapy

From India, Pune
innovation
Dear Birinderjit,
Most of us are talking about 'self-motivation' - while i agree with this on a macro level, i would like to put forth a couple of thoughts from my side.
For HR persons to get motivated, it is very important that the HR Leader is an inspirational leader ! The HR Head will determine the overall motivation of the HR Team members in an organisation. In a situation where the HR function is not recognised or the HR head has a difficulty in aligning HR with business, the morale within the HR Team could get adversely affected.
Regards,
Innovation

elearner
Yes, the best person who can motivate you is YOU. Your ambitions & your passion to work. It may also a much dynamic and talented person whom you admire for his work. Elearner
From Oman, Muscat
dashy
Dear,
HR is a selfless service. It is like double edged knife means if you walk straight then you would be able to save your self and if you bend or if there is lapse of concentration then you will fall on either side of the knife and you would be cut.
In nutsell , HR needs to be self motivated.

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.