No Tags Found!

kuntalsm

THis one is not related to HR but is a good one!!!
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ACompleteHandbookofNatureCures.pdf (1.26 MB, 1329 views)

prachi2909

This was a wonderful way of sharing knowledge. I am also uploading two books..which I found great to read.
From India, Mumbai
File Type: pdf Rich Dad Poor Dad.pdf (512.0 KB, 2686 views)
File Type: pdf The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.pdf (1.25 MB, 1914 views)

hrmaathrika
Dear Senior Members/Administrator,
Its been clearly mentioned in CiteHR's Posting Guidelines that members must refrain from uploading Copyrighted ebooks or Copied material.
Yet I see numerous copyrighted books!
Though its nice that I get to read all these books free of cost... but... is this not infringement of Intellectual Property?!
I am still kinda confused... I'd happy if somebody could cleary explain - what i could publish and what i should not.
Regards,
Maathrika

toolikasrivastav
:)HI freinds, I am a managerial skills trainer and looking for soft copy of "Bumblebees can’t fly" for one of my sessions.I tried finding it on google but no help. Please help. Rgds Toolika
From India, New Delhi
hrsamachar
Hi Enzo,
Can you pls forward the e-book link at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=dXBhc2FuYS5hbmVqYUBnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG] unable to access the link you have mentioned here on the forum..
Thanks a lot
Regds
Up

sgurwe03

Hi Every1,
Friends I'm looking for a book with the title-
India's External Intelligence
It is written by- Major General VK Singh.
If anybody do have this e-book kindly e-mail me the same. 10ks in advance. My id is-

From India, Nagpur
advocatesivasu

Please try for this book in some defence establishment libraries near to you, as they are the first one who are made to purchase the books written by their ex-officers.
From India, Madras
flower

Hello All, One more book from my end!! I hope you all will like it!!!
From India, Hyderabad
File Type: zip MotivatingTips-FreeEbook.zip (65.3 KB, 2025 views)

deepakluhari
I m very happy that this site is very gud for learners, and its providing gud materials to all of us. Thanks to all who are providing services here.
congratulations all of us that we are in a gud network
it is the best use of information technology and all of us do something positive for that
gud bye

From India, Delhi
deepakluhari
Hi parikha how r you, tell about you what u r doing and how we can utilise more services exisitiing here hoping a favourable response please gud bye
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.