No Tags Found!

Debashish.imtgzb
Hi Promod, Very useful info, awsome. Keep it up Keep posting such data in the future also. Regards — Debashish
From India, Delhi
pramodhr

Hi dear all..
Thank u for all appreciation.
Right now i am in Bangalore. i am looking for change in carrier. Please let me if u known any openings for IT Recruiter or HR Generalist or Hr position in Bangalore.

My Contact details
Pramod
Call me 09739666673
mail to
Once again thanx for all..and I Wish you all :-P"Happy Deepawali":-P

Best Regards
Pramod

From India, Bangalore
bankim1960

Dear Pramod,
Very Good job, do post usch use full material. I will also request you or any other memebrs who can get the contact No. and if possible name of HR Manager of each companies.
But same time pramod had done very good job and this will be use full for many other

From India, Mumbai
preeti.hrm
Hi All,
Am a Final yr MBA student.
Pls help me or send some PPT to do the project in 'Recruitment process in various industry - IT, Banking, Manufaturing'.
Pls let me know how to do & how to start & how to collect data's & some valid reasons or ideas to take this project & I need details to do this project. I have to submit Abstract, Synopsis on Nov'3rd.
Pls reply me soon within a day or two.
Thanks,
Preeti.:icon1:

From India, Hyderabad
kesarpriya

Dear Pramod, Thanks for sharing this valuable information.I am also working as a Team Lead-Recruitment(IT/Non IT).This information is really very helpful for me & for my team members.
From India, Calcutta
preeti.hrm
Hi All,
Pls help me or send some PPT to do the project in 'Recruitment process in various industry - IT, Banking, Manufaturing'.
Pls let me know how to do & how to start & how to collect data's & some valid reasons or ideas to take this project & I need details to do this project. I have to submit Abstract, Synopsis on Nov'3rd.
Thanks,

From India, Hyderabad
preeti.hrm
Hi All,
Thanks,

From India, Hyderabad
preeti.hrm
Hi All,
Thanks,
Preeti.

From India, Hyderabad
dada
i am in recruitment for insurance and banking. so i will definitely pass it to my friends who r in it recritment. as it is very much useful for them. thanks for the same:-P
From India, New Delhi
deependranke
Dear Pramod
Thank you for your cooperation, but can i request u to plz post these three files once again or mail it on my email id i.e as these have been currupted and not being opened..
Deependra Dubey
IBS-Indore

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.