No Tags Found!

soumitra86

How to compute salary in excel sheet.......PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE SAMPLE SHEET
From India, Calcutta
anil.arora

Sure Sumitra, I have enclosed a sample format for Salary Breakup for you..hope this will give the direction..
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Salary Break-up.xls (27.0 KB, 22369 views)

paystructure

Hi, Attached file for computaion of salary in Excel... Regards,
From India, Hyderabad
File Type: xls Pay sheet.xls (18.5 KB, 11777 views)

anil.arora

hmm ok let me add a salary structure for your perusal dear..
From India, Gurgaon
File Type: xls SALARY---090909pswd.xls (161.5 KB, 8871 views)

satiz kumar
hi i am sathish and now i m doing hr generalist training program.here with i have attached d file which for salary breakup and i did that as per my institute coaching.plz go through on it and if u find out d mistake let me know plz.. because i am not satisfied with this format.Every person have sent d different kind of format so i confused too,, plz help me
From India, Madras
File Type: xls sathish.xls (14.0 KB, 4997 views)

aijazaccounts
and payslip for 12,000 (Twelve thousand salary) with only provident fund deductin, and include basic + hra + convence.
From India, Hyderabad
rapalli sunil

could any one provide the salary sheet with perfect calculations as soon as possible. Regards, sunil 09247241237
From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
Hi anil..
40,000 earnings as per your calculations..my question is after deduction (980) Rs.39020/- is NETT..from that income tax again will be deducted by employer..?
(OR) Rs.39020/- will be credited every month on bank..?

From India, Chennai
rxpk.3500
Please send me the computation of tax on salary for assessment year 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 in excel. ... with my salary slip.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.